Chapter 1

***DISCLAIMER*** I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS MINUS JULIA I OWN HER BUT EVERYONE ELSE BELONGS TO STEPHENIE MEYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!**** that's all i got!!! btw thoughts will be in italics 

Well for only being a couple of days old I can already say, life sucks! I don't know why but I remember everything, like a couple months ago I heard a voice talking to me. I later found out that voice was my mother, Elizabeth or Liz as my father liked to call her. She would sing to me, and talk to me like I would actually respond back to her. Then eventually I came out and saw my mother, she was a beautiful woman, with long, brown curly hair, greenish blueish eyes, and fair skin. But even I could see she had passed,

My father, David, wrapped me in a blanket and started running at an inhumanly fast rate away from the little house we'd just come from. I kept falling asleep as he ran but I would catch glances of him every so often. He had these red eyes that shone like rubies when the light hit them, and his skin was pale but when the light hit him sparkles danced off of him and on to every tree, rock, and leaf around us.

He stopped to take a small break when this big dog thing jumped out of the nearby bushes. I didn't see anything but I heard his screams. I wished I could do something to help, but obviously I couldn't. Once I didn't hear anything I assumed it was over, boy was I wrong!! One of the big dogs came over and stood over me, it bared it's teeth. I started crying until a pale man with blonde hair came running towards me and the dog. He stopped midway as if something was blocking him from coming closer.

I  continued to cry as the man spoke in a firm voice. "She's just a baby, let me come over and take her. My family and I can take care of her." I stopped crying after I heard this, the dog that was standing over me nodded it's head and the man came closer towards me. He scooped me up and took off running at the same speed as my now dead father did. As I looked up at this man he had perfect beach like curls, and gorgeous golden eyes.

We started to slow down when I saw we where at a house, it was a gorgeous house to be exact. I heard someone laugh i looked to see a guy with bronze colored hair, pale skin, and the same golden eyes as the man that had rescued me from those dogs, no their not dogs anymore their mutts. The bronze haired man laughed again, I looked at him and thought. "are you reading my thoughts?" he smirked and then i heard him in my head, "yes I am." I smiled at this, he was standing on the wrap around porch, right at the top of the steps. As he started his descent down he started to ask me questions.

 " What's your name?" I didn't answer right away because I couldn't remember if my parents picked  out a name or not. "I don't have one..." he was almost down the stairs. "that's ok, we can give you a name if you'd like." I smiled, "I'd like that."  he was in front of the blonde haired man, " Carlisle, let me hold her." I looked to the man, who saved my life that I now know as Carlisle, with pleading eyes. " Are you sure Edward? When was the last time you fed?" the other man, Edward, shook his head. "I'm fine Carlisle, can I hold her or not?" Carlisle reluctantly let Edward hold me, I cuddled right up to his chest and soon found myself drifting off to sleep.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^time skip*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Where is she? Edward just tell me! All I want to do is hold her!! Then maybe go shopping for her new room.." I started to wake up at the sound of this female voice. "Alice, come on. She's had a long couple of days what she needs right now is sleep." I hear Edward say, "Edward? Who is that talking to you?" he didn't respond at first like he had before. "Did you hear me?" I asked.

"I heard you i was just busy talking to Alice, I think you're going to like her. She's coming up now to meet you." Right after he said that a door opened, letting the light flood in. This Alice walked over to the crib I was in and picked me up. "Well hello there little one, I've been waiting a couple of weeks to finally meet you." she said with a smile. "Edward what does she mean by she's been waiting for me?" Edward was standing in the door way, so I looked at him as if to signal that i wanted my question answered. "Alice has the gift to see into the future, she saw that you would be put in our care." He said this out loud, not in thought like the way we had been talking before. "Come on Alice, I think the rest of the family wants to meet her." Alice nodded as she started to walk out of the room. The inside of the house is even prettier than the outside. "Esme will be happy that you think that." Edward said with a laugh. "I heard my name, what am I going to be happy about?" A lady with long, curly brown hair, fair skin, heart shaped face, and the same golden eyes as Edward, Carlisle, and Alice came out of the kitchen. Edward told her what I had said, well rather what I had thought about her house. 

After a couple minutes of Esme holding me Alice thought it was time for me to meet Rose and Emmett.  Alice walked into the huge garage, cars everywhere! It was insane how many cars they had. "Rose come out from under that car and meet her!!" Alice screamed, I felt like I was going start crying, when I felt happiness shoot through me, "Hey darlin', you might want to be quite around the little one. When you screamed it scared her." I look to see another man with wavy blonde hair and reddish goldish eyes. "Jeez how many of you guys are there?" I think to Edward. "Well, you've just met Jasper, who can control emotions, that's why when you felt like you were going to cry and were scared because Alice yelled, you didn't because of Jasper.  Now the last two you need to meet are Emmett and his mate Rose"  Just as he said that I heard a big booming voice say, "Ok where is she? I've waited for weeks now!"

Could he be talking about me? I see the huge bear of a man that the booming voice belonged to.  He scooped me up and out of Alice's arms and into his arms. I can't complain he's very cuddly for being this huge. I laugh as I'm thrown in the air by this Emmett, but I was caught by someone else. I looked up to see a beautiful lady with blonde hair, and gold eyes. "Alice? Is this who you've been talking about from your visions?" Alice smiled then nodded, I looked to Edward, "Rose and Emmett have agreed to be your parents, seeing your circumstances..." He trailed off, I felt his sadness radiate off of him. "Don't be sad. I'm happy I have a family, and I'm happy you're apart of it, uncle Edward." I saw a smile spread across his lips and the sadness melt away into happiness. "Welcome to the family, Julia." Rose said with a huge smile on her face.

Ok so I decided to start a new book, I'm going to try to update a lot more now that my basketball season is almost over. I've tried to update using my school tablet but that hasn't been working because the school tablets are shit. There's no nice way to say it the ACERs' are garbage. sorry about that, needed that off my chest. Anyway yea more and more updates are coming no worries!!!