Chapter 11

BEFORE YOU READ!!!!!!!!!!!! YES I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD AGAIN!!!! Sorry for not updating, I've been trying to write a lot more but I haven't had any inspiration/motivation to write. but I'm back and I have a couple chapters already done but I'm not gonna published them all at once, just incase I do this again( which I probably will XD) ill post one of those, sorry if I don't make sense XD anyways enjoy the chapter!!

It had been months since Alec had shown up at my house, since then life's been normal. Well, normal from a half vampires' point of view. Right now, mom and dad are helping set up for Edward and Bella's wedding ceremony. I decided I wanted to supervise so I climbed up a tree and watched everyone work and put things in the right place. I see Edward also supervising so I decide to mind link him. "Hey uncle Ed! you nervous for tomorrow?" He looked semi-shocked. "You scared me Jules. Yea I guess I'm nervous." I giggled when he told me I sacred him, you see I've learned how to put walls up in my mind so Edward can't hear what I'm thinking so when he does he gets a little scared.

"Sorry I didn't mean too! Why would you need to be nervous? Bella will always love you, she wants to be with you." I saw him relax a little at this. "You always know what to say don't you Jules?" I saw him smirk, "yea I guess I do." I said with a small laugh. "Your mom is looking for you, so I'd come down if I were you." I shrugged my shoulders, "nah. I'm comfy up here in this tree." I said with a smirk of my own. "You know she'll send your dad after you." I nodded. "He isn't gonna scare me out of this tree." A sat for a couple more minutes just enjoying the calm before the storm. I didn't notice the arm that went around my waist till it was too late. "Come one little bear time to get in the house, Alice needs to plan your hair for tomorrow." I groan. "Come on dad! I was enjoying not being in the house!" He chuckled, "I know, you had that look in your eyes. The one you get while you're drawing, you look lost but you're at peace with it." I laughed, " you tired to be deep dad, and you failed." Embarrassment was radiating off of my dad in waves. "Ok. Upstairs. Now. Alice is waiting for you. I'll see you in the morning Jules. love you." my dad said as he set me down, "Love you too dad."

I said as I sped up the stairs to find my Aunt sitting on my window bench, looking at my drawings of dresses. "There you are! Your mom was worried!" She said as she closed my sketch book. "Yea sorry. I was just enjoying some peace and quite before tomorrow, ya know?" I asked. "Yea I know Jules. I'm happy to be doing this but I'll be happy when its over." Alice said with a slight giggle. "Ok missy, go wash your hair, I'll dry it and then we can figure out what we can do with all this!" Alice explained while playing with my long, brown hair.

After washing, drying, and playing around with my hair Alice decided to just do a fishtail braid, it made me look a little more mature. I forgot to mention, since Alec showed up at my house I started growing again. Faster than I normally did, so right now I look to be about 15 when in reality I'm 12. While my aunt was taking my hair out of the braid, I thought about the near future. Would the wedding go smoothly? How will Bella adjust to our diet once she's turned? Just so many things were swirling in my head.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*FAST FORWARD TO THE NEXT NIGHT*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

The wedding went really nice, Bella look so beautiful in her dress, and her hair was amazing thanks to my mom. Bella and Edward were dancing, but the happy newly weds disappeared off somewhere. That's when the smell of wet dog hit me like a ton of bricks, but I had to hide my face of disgust. I was watching Jazz and Alice dance and the smell just kept getting stronger, I turned around and came face to face with this boy. He was just starring me straight in the eye, "Uhm, do you need something?" I said trying not to gag on his mutt stench. "Well for starters, what's your name? I'm Seth! Seth Clearwater" He said with a goofy grin and an out stretched hand, I guess for me to shake. "I'm Julia. Julia Hale." I said with a closed mouth smile. "What is beautiful girl like yourself doing caught up with a bunch of bloodsuckers?" Seth said with a serious tone. I just glared at him, I sensed my dad coming so I relaxed a bit. "What's going on here Jules?" Dad questioned, "Oh nothing much, just talking to a mutt." I said with a smile. I looked to my mom who looked like she fighting the urge to laugh, along with Jasper, and Alice. Seth just stood there in shock that I called him a mutt. "Well Seth, it was fun talking to you but I think its time to say good bye to the bride and groom." I said with a smile as I walked off to find Bella and Edward. Once they were all packed up, and said good byes to all of us, Bella and Edward got into the car and drive off down the drive way. We headed back to the backyard to enjoy a few more dances, and small talk.