Chapter 2

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^Fast Forward 8 years*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Julia's P.O.V.

Ever since that day eight years ago, my life's been amazing! Aunt Alice always taking me shopping, Uncle Edward teaching me how to play the piano, helping mom with her car, attempting to play video games with dad, learning how to fight with Uncle Jasper, oh and to top it all off they're all vampires! But so am I, from what grandpa Carlisle said I'm half human, and half vampire. Which is still really cool! That's why I could hear and talk to Edward through my thoughts, and could feel emotions like Jasper. They think my power is either A. I'm a copycat, where I can take a vampire's power and use it for my own or B. I'm an origin, now there's only ever been one other origin vampire in all of history but basically every vampire there was, is, and will ever be I have their power.

But other than finding that out everything's been normal, well normal for a family of vampires. Everyone in the house helps me learn, so kind of like home school. Uncle Jasper does American History like the Civil War, and things of that nature. Aunt Alice is art, I usually sketch up a new dress idea or just mess around with paint. Dad and Jasper do the gym type things like running, hand to hand combat, weights, and that kind of stuff obviously the running and the lifting are easy for them. The running  is easy but since I'm part human something needs to be effected and that would be my strength, I've got some strength but nothing compared to everyone in the house. But the fighting part is best, well not the first week because I got my butt handed to me by my uncle because I wouldn't expect the unexpected or I would turn my back on him.

Not smart but eventually I learned, Anyways, mom was like the shop teacher, she taught me how to work on the cars. Making sure the cars engines ran as fast as we did, and stuff like that. Edwards the piano man (if anyone gets that song reference tell me in the comments) he's been teaching me to play songs like "No Air", "Bubbly", and "Burning up". From all my favorite artists at the moment, my taste in music can change at the drop of a hat; one minute I like classical, then I'll like pop, then rock and roll, and by the day's over I'll like classical. As you can tell I'm not that picky when it comes to music.

But that's enough about my music taste, back to what's happened in the last eight years. We moved around a little in order for the older "kids" to go to school, until we settled in a little town in the state of Washington called Forks. We were in Pennsylvania for couple of months, but once Carlisle got call from our cousins, The Denali's, we moved close to them up in Alaska. But soon we had to move again, this time to Forks, Washington. I swear it rains there almost everyday, the snow I can deal with because it's fun to play in. But rain is a totally different story. But I guess we can't complain because we're in the middle of the woods which means lots of animals are around.

And if you're wondering yes I am on a diet of animal blood, I've never really had human food so I don't know if I'll get sick if I eat it. Best to be safe than sorry I guess, but anyways mom, dad, and rest of the family have been going to the local high school, Forks High School. While I've been hanging around the house practicing the piano, singing, or messing around with the new powers I discover. It seems about everyday if not every couple of days a new power emerges. Like I said the origin possibility is more than just a possibility now a days.

For the past couple of days I've been getting this weird feeling, like someone new is going to coming into our family, but I only get this feeling when Uncle Edward is around. Then it hits me like a ton of bricks, uncle Edwards going to find his mate! They're gonna meet at school, but he might try to kill her... if she's human we're all doomed.