Chapter 12

Hiiii guys!!! I'm back!! I'm so glad everyone is liking the book!! Here's a chapter because so many people asked for it and I've gotten so many votes!! Thank you guys so much it really means a lot!! Till the next chapter- mary

Its been about two weeks since the wedding and so far life has been peaceful at home. Alice had taken me shopping about six times in these two weeks, saying she had a vision of me wearing these outfits and I looked amazing in them or something. I really didn't care by the third trip, but I had to act like it for Alice. I was reading while dad and Jasper were playing COD, mom was in the garage working on the jeep and Alice was carrying in some flowers from Esme's garden. She was all smiles until she looked like she was having a vision and dropped the flowers. Jasper quickly noticed his mates behavior and was quickly at her side. "Alice? Darlin' what is it? What do you see?' Jasper asked as he tried to calm down his mate. I quickly entered Alice's mind and saw she couldn't see Bella's future anymore. "Aunt Alice tell me that isn't true." I said almost like a whisper. "What did you guys see?" My dad questioned. "We can't see Bella's future anymore." Alice said very quietly. "Call her and ask her what's going on." My mom suggested.

After a couple of minutes Alice got a hold of Bella and Edward, there was the idea she might be pregnant. The baby would be like me half vampire and half human. It was decided that Bella and Edward would be coming home early from their honeymoon. A couple of hours later Bella and Edward were back, and you could see a tiny bump she had.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^Small time skip cause I can't think lol*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

It's only been about a month and Bella looks to be about seven months pregnant, and at deaths doorstep. Her eyes are sunk in, her eyes look glazed over most of the time, and she looks like she hasn't eaten in days. It makes me sad that she used to be full of life, even if she did give the world a gloom and doom attitude. Edward barely left her side, even if it was to hunt he'd get just enough to hold himself over. Mom and Alice have been at her side also, getting anything that Bella might need. Charlie, Bella's dad, called almost everyday just to check in to see if Bella was ok. It was awful what she was putting Charlie through, I knew it was for the best but still, lying to your dad is terrible. Jake came by one day last week to check in on Bella, to say he was shocked when he found out she was pregnant was an understatement. But, he agreed to help us, you see the mutts aren't happy about the baby. They think the baby will kill Bella, Carlisle is trying to find a way to deliver the baby without it killing Bella. For the time being the wolves have agreed to leave us alone, but if Bella dies there will be war.

I've kept to myself, not wanting to get in anybody's way and screw something up. We were all currently sitting in the living room with Bella, when Edward spoke up. "That actually might be a good idea." He said as he looked at Jake. I was in my own world so I didn't hear Jake's thoughts, so I read Edward's. "What was it son?" Carlisle asked with a quirked eyebrow. "Jake thought maybe the baby would want blood." I saw Jasper tense and Alice try to calm him. "Let's go for a walk!" Alice chirped, Jasper just nodded. With that it left the rest of the family questioning if they could handle the temptation of blood. Carlisle walked downstairs to the basement where he kept extra blood incase Bella ever needed thanks to my family's tendencies. He emptied the blood bag into a styrofoam cup along with a plastic bendy straw. By the time Carlisle came back in the room my dad was gone and my mom and I were making our exit. When mom and I were finally outside Jasper and Alice were no where in sight and dad was a good thirty feet away from the house. "Hey, there are my favorite girls." He said with a small smile as we approached. He hugged me first, then mom but they started to kiss so I walked off to give them some privacy. Every since Jake started staying in my house Leah and her brother Seth have also been on our land and not with their pack. As I was walking I saw Seth's wolf appear out of the bushes. "Hey Seth." I said as I patted his wolfy head.

Seth and I have become some what friends, my mom doesn't like him and Leah doesn't like me. I didn't realize Seth was gone until he was back in his human form and fully clothed. "Hey Julia! How's Bella doing?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "She's not looking good, but she has high spirits, so that's good." He nodded. He started to walk away from me, as he turned back to me he said, "Come on Jules! We are going on a walk." Seth said with a goofy grin. As we walked we remained quiet, I had never thought about reading Seth's mind. So I decided to take a quick peak into his wolf brain, he has been thinking of me and how to tell me I was his imprint. "Hey Seth?" I asked after a few moments of silence. "Yea Jules? Whatcha need?" He asked as he turned to me. "What's an imprint?" I asked with a quirked eyebrow. He sighed. "I guess Jake told you something about them or mentioned them?" I just nodded. Leah, Jake, and Seth are the only wolves that know I'm half human and half vampire but what they don't know is I have powers. "Well I guess I need to explain what imprints are a little bit." Seth explained in great detail what an imprint does. "And I think I found my imprint, well I found her a couple of months ago. But I've been kinda scared to tell her." I quirked an eyebrow. "Ok now you've got to tell me who the lucky girl is Seth!" I said with a giggle. His face got very serious, "You Jules. You're my imprint."