Chapter 4

Alice's P.O.V. (after the meeting)

I remembered after the meeting that I wanted to show Rose and Emmett the picture of Jasper and I Julia drew today, but when I grabbed her sketchbook I saw the face of pure evil. Jasper sensed my change in emotions and came up behind me, "what's wrong darlin'?" he asked as he kissed my shoulder. "Look who Jules drew during the meeting." I handed him the sketchbook. I felt him tense, and bite back a growl, "You know what this means right?" I asked as I kissed his jaw to calm him down. "Alec's is her mate?.." he said as he kissed my lips. I nodded, "You realize we have to show this to Rose and Emmett." I say with a sigh

"Yes I realize this, so when should we break the news?" Jazz says as he looks in my eyes, but our moment was cut short when Rose walked in the room, "what news?" she asked as we broke apart from our hug. "Oh yea Alice you wanted me to that picture Julia drew today!" She said as she grabbed the sketchbook out of Jasper's' hand. She almost fell over when she saw it, "Rose are you ok?" Emmett says as he walks in the living room. "This can't be, she's too young, we have to keep the Volturi away. They can't take my baby from me!" Rose practically screamed, "Rosy what are you talking about?" Emmett asked as he hugged his mate to calm her down, when he saw the picture he almost punched the wall.

"This is so much to take in all at one time." Rose said, "Between Edward finding his mate and almost killing her, now my baby finding hers." she dry sobbed into Emmett's chest. Until we all heard Julia start walking down the stairs, Rose got up and met her daughter at the bottom of the steps. "What's wrong sweetie?" Rose said as she wrapped Jules in a hug, I saw a tear fall from her eyes. "I had a really bad nightmare, again." She said with a sniffle. Julia has these recurring nightmares, that someone either kidnapped her from us and we don't care that they did, or the people who kidnap her kill all of us then kidnaps her and forces her on the human blood diet. "It's ok sweetie those bad people will never take you away from us, and if they do we will do everything in our power to get you back." Rose said to calm Jules down, while Jasper sent waves of calm their way.

"Thanks mom, thanks Uncle Jazz." Jules whispered. The thing now is we have to try and get her back to bed, because once she wakes up she up the rest of the night. "Hey Jules could you come here for a minute?" I ask her, "Sure Aunt Alice, what do you need?" She asks with a small smile. Emmett hands me the sketchbook, "Do you know who this boy is?" I ask her as I hand her the book. "No I don't have a clue! He just popped into my head during the meeting. Why? Is he bad?" she asks, I see her tense up, but soon relax because of Jasper. 

Carlisle chimes in, "Yes in a way he's a bad guy. He's with a coven called the Volturi. They are the most powerful coven of Vampires in history." I saw Julia start to shake a little but didn't say anything, she just listened to what Carlisle had to say. "I'll teach you all about them at a later time, but for now you need to get back to bed." Carlisle said with a smile as Julia ran to her dad. Emmett picked her up and carried her back to her room.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^Fast Forward to morning*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

(Still Alice P.O.V.)

Since today was going to be kind of sunny we didn't go to school, much to Julia's delight. Carlisle had the night shift tonight so once Jules gets her butt out of bed Carlisle will start to fill her in about the Volturi.

Rose's P.O.V.

I was braiding Julia's long brown hair when there was knock on the door. "Come in." I said with a smile. Carlisle walked in with a book of pictures in his hand, "Good morning Julia, did you sleep well after the nightmare?" Julia nodded "That's wonderful to hear." Carlisle said with a small smile. "Well like I promised I'm going to tell you everything about the Volturi." Julia stared wide eyed while waiting for the information. As Carlisle started talking I felt Jules mood change, from happy and excited to scared and dread filled. "Carlisle I thinks she's heard enough for today don't you think?" I said in my nicest tone I could manage. "Ok Rose, but at least let me show her what they look like." I nod as he pulls out the pictures, first it was Marcus, and then Caius, and finally Aro. That's when all hell broke loose. Julia started to freak out, she was shaking and hiding behind my leg, I tried to calm her down but she sped out of the room and out of the house. I followed after her but soon lost her. We decided to split up and find her, she couldn't have gotten far.

Jasper P.O.V.

I caught Julia's scent pretty quick, she was on the cliff that bordered our land with the wolves. She was just sitting there, crying and mumbling to herself, "It's him. It's him" over and over again. "Julia? You need to come back to the house and explain yourself, your mother is worried sick about you." I said in a stern yet compassionate voice. She wiped her tears, stood up and gave me a hug. "It's him Uncle Jazz. The man from my nightmares, the one that kills you all and kidnaps me. Aro." She trailed off before fainting. 'Poor thing has been through a lot today.' I thought as I ran back to the house, everyone was in the living room. Rose was pacing while Emmett tried to get her to sit down, I walked through the door leading from our back yard and instantly Julia was out of my arms and into her mother's. "She really said that Jasper?" Edward said out loud since he just read my mind. "What? What did she say?" Rose asked in a panic. "Aro's the man from her nightmares. The one that kills us all and kidnaps her from us." I said sadly.

"Rose, I'm-" Carlisle tried apologizing but Rose didn't want to hear it, she took Julia up to her room and tucked her in.