Chapter 7

The song is Soldiers of the Wasteland by Dragonforce💙!

Just a heads up, words like this➡️'text' are words that Dusk does not have on her planet or that are different/called something else on her planet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miko is too loud! I mentally cry. My brain is being squeezed and is pounding against the thick white bone structure known as my skull. I had to hitch a ride. Jack chose to go with Raf and Bumblebee. Leaving me stuck with Bulkhead and Miko.

I did not get any sleep last night, nor the night before. I am drained. I can still use my gift but depending on how much of my 'magic'-so to say-that is required the more lethal it becomes. I am not immortal. And most of my senses are less strong when I have little energy.

"-And then it blew up! It was awesome! Right Bulkhead?" Miko asks her guardian, finally ending her incessant chattering.

"Uh...yeah." Bulkhead says, probably having tuned this entire conversation out.

I sigh and curl up into Bulkheads seat and try to sleep. Keyword being try. I can't. No matter how hard I try, I cannot sleep.

Bulkhead and Bumblebee pull into the base, Miko, Jack, and Raf hop out followed by me. "Miss us, doc bot?" Miko asks. I quietly chuckle at her words.

Ratchet groans. "Shouldn't they be in school?" Ratchet questions.

"On Saturday?" Miko says, quite dramatically, as she walks towards Ratchet. Bulkhead and Bumblebee transforming as she does so. "We have the whole weekend off to spend with you!" She says walking past him.

"I wasn't expecting carpool." Jack says to Arcee as he follows after Miko. "What gives Arcee?"

"Tag team, Jack." Arcee says in response. "It's my turn for exploration duty." She elaborates.

"Oh, too bad." Jack starts. "It's a beautiful day for a ride. Would hate for you to feel guilty for leaving me indoors." Jack says slyly.

"Arctic exploration duty." Arcee restates.

"Indoors where it's warm." Jack says pointing off to the side. Almost immediately changing his mind. With that being said Jack walks off.

Raf chooses then to walk forward. "The Arctic? I've always wanted to see snow." Raf says in excitement.

"I would invite you to join, Rafael, but the conditions are much to extreme, even for we Autobots." Optimus explains seeming slightly apologetic.

"I...understand." Raf says sounding forlorn. Poor child.

Optimus and Arcee turn towards the ground bridge which Ratchet must have already had open. Optimus pauses though. "But," he says turning to face Raf. "I will bring you back a snow ball." Optimus offers sounding slightly unfamiliar with the term 'snowball'.

"That would be awesome!" Raf says in excitement.

Optimus nods and he and Arcee go through the ground bridge. The ground bridge closes behind them. "Transport complete." Ratchet says from his spot before the ground bridge controls.

I sigh and start walking towards my usual corner when I suddenly screech. My hands flying to my ears. An annoying, statically, sparking sound hit my ears. "By the Allspark!" Ratchet exclaims in...shock?