Chapter 10 Part 1

I skipped 3 episodes. This chapter is horrible!
"Optimus, you're not going to believe this." Ratchet exclaimed about a week after the successful transportation of the D.N.G.S. and revelation of the secret organization known as M.E.C.H. "I just pinpointed the location of the Decepticon warship." You could hear the shock in Ratchets voice as he spoke.

I stood up from my corner and made my way towards the platform we now refer to as the 'humans level'. I walk towards the monitor to get a closer look at the coordinates. "How did you manage to get past their cloaking technology?" Optimus questioned as he approached the monitor. His optics centered on the coordinates.

Ratchet was explaining how he was messing with different frequencies when all of a sudden another notification appeared. This one appeared with an Autobot insignia so it wasn't hard to realize it was an Autobot ship. They where sending out a distress signal so I could assume that they crash landed and was in need of assistance.

Arcee had everyone's attention so I did the one thing I could do. "Ratchet!" I snapped and I swear he jumped sky high. He shot me a glare that I ignored. I pointed at the screen, specifically the Autobot distress signal.

"Optimus, we've received an Autobot distress beacon. What do we do?"

"The deceptions will have to wait. There could be autobots in distress." Optimus said in a way that told everyone exactly what they where going to do without actually saying anything.

"May I accompany you on your mission?" I inquired staring up at my guardian. Optimus actually looked slightly stunned by what I asked. I haven't asked to go out into the field like the others have so this was a first.

After much convincing Optimus, Ratchet, and I made our way through the ground bridge. The bridge opened up to a large desert full of sandy hills, made scalding hot by the relentless sun which caused my skin tho turn a shade of red. In front of us, half submerged in sand, was a cybertronian ship. It towered above us as Optimus and Ratchet used a tool to cut a hole through the wall of the ship.

Due to my current size I had trouble getting in so Optimus picked me up and placed me on his shoulder before turning on a light he had. He went to take a step forward when the ship creaked and shifted, causing me to cling onto Optimus' audios to keep from falling.

Regaining their balance they continued, more careful than they had, towards a door which Optimus had to forcibly pry open. The doors gave way rather easily, but the sight on the other side of the door isn't something easily forgotten.

Cybertronian bodies lay across the ground in odd ways as contaminated energon surrounded the bodies in weird colors that meant they must have been here for quite some time. Cybonic Plague. A deadly disease with no cure known to any but Megatron. A frown made its way to my face. How'd the emergency beacon activate if everyone's dead? "Someone must be alive." Ratchet agreed with me and started to lead us further into the ship. Past the rotten contamination that's made this ship deadly.

As we neared the head of the ship we heard three cybertronians conversing in their own language. It seemed that two of them where in a heated debate while the other one tried to negotiate between the two of them.

"I hear something, I think someone's here." I heard a cybertronian say from within the ships helm. We had almost reached the door when it flew open and two cybertronians had their canons powered on and ready to fire. "Wait! Ratchet?" A young looking cybertronian said staring bewildered at the sighting of Ratchet.

"First Aid!" Ratchet exclaimed in what sounded like happiness as he engulfed him in a hug, his sudden motion causing the ship to shift and we all fell to the side. I flew off of Optimus's shoulder, a resounding crack ringing out with pulsing pain caused by my shoulder blade cracking. I cried out in pain as I slid along the floor crying out in pain.

I heard someone yelling "Optimus!" As everything went black.