Chapter 13

The moment my ped landed on the hard cement of the base every cybertronians gun was on me. "It's a fragging Predicon!" Bulkhead exclaimed as he forced Miko behind his ped as his optics widened from fear. Fear of me, fear of the creature I created, fear of a creature of false horror stories and violent acts.

"I thought they where extinct!" Ratchet exclaimed but quickly silenced himself when my gaze befell him and his shaking form.

"We are not." I spoke in my "angelic" accent as I ignored the inferior weapons they thought would wound me. "My kind still lives within the shadows of worlds. The dark corners others fear to venture. We still live, few in numbers but strong as many. I am Dusk Nyx Nightingale, guardian of Darkness and goddess of Predacons, drakes, and dragons. From me all Predacons where given life. From me the sun sets and darkness blankets worlds."

They tensed at my words. "You are a...a god?" Jack spoke, drawing my attention. Fixing my gaze upon his form I gave him a nod.

"A god is such a...weak word. Guardian is more accurate." I spoke as they lowered their weapons but kept them powered on just incase. "Guardian of the Dark, Goddess of Predacons, drakes, and Dragons, creator of the ShadowZone, and Cybertrons only hope. I am here to help you, I am here to save Cybertron. I am here to fulfill a bargain struck with Primus himself." Optimus transformed his arm back to a servo before speaking.

"I trust you."

Next fandom Dusk will go into before RID will be-
Harry Potter (Brief)
The Hobbit (Brief)
Skyrim(Long)
DA-Origins(ending)
LOTR(full quest)
DA-2(short-ish)
Some fandom
DA-Inquisition(most of it)
Avengers
Young Justice
Other fandoms
This is the book plan-Heads up, she may only spend a few days in certain universes. KEEP MAKING SUGGESTIONS!!! I need to fill in 200 years!