Chapter 2: "The Second Letter"

Harry's Pov;

I walked into the great hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table beside Hermione, Ron and Neville. They were talking about the upcoming quidditch match with slytherin.

They greeted me with hellos and I smiled back at them. "Talking about the game?" I asked trying to join in the conversation.

"Yah, we were just talking about how Gryffindor is going to kick Slytherin's butt." Neville hit my shoulder playfully.

"I don't know about that, I heard Slytherin has been winning all their matches recently." I mentioned and they laughed.

"You're so modest sometimes Harry, I swear." Hermione shook her head still laughing.

I lightly laughed, I was being honest. Slytherin has been practicing more, I've secretly watched some of their practices. Malfoy's doing quite well. Malfoy...

I turned and glanced over at the Slytherin table looking for the blonde.

My eyes landed on him. I watched as he grabbed a slice of toast and buttered it.

His muscles flexed in his robe with every movement he made. It was obvious he had been working out. Not that I cared...

I watched as Malfoy bit into his toast. I unconsciously licked my lips.

My heart almost jumped out of my chest when he looked up at me.

He arched an eyebrow and I looked away embarrassed.

I didn't mean to stare at him and I especially didn't mean to get caught.
That was just embarrassing and i'll probably be harassed on it later. 'Enjoy the show, Potter?' 'Fag.' I could practically hear him insulting me already.

I only looked over because we had been talking about Slytherin. I'm not even gay, so he can bring on all the snarky comments he wants. It's not like it's true.

"Harry, I think that owl's flying to you." Ron interrupted my thoughts tapping my shoulder and pointing towards a pure white owl swooping towards the table.

The owl landed in front of me and dropped a red envelope on the table then flew away again. I gulped and looked down at the letter.

"Who's it from?" Seamus leaned over looking at the envelope.

"Dumbledore again?" Ron asked.

"Yah... Dumbledore." I lied again.

I opened the letter, careful not to show my friends around me.

I read over the simple words on the page and blushed.

Harry Potter,

You look gorgeous today. Xx

-Your Secret Admirer.

I glanced up and looked at everyone around me. I was suspecting everyone. My eyes made my way to the Slytherin table.

My heart again jumping out of my chest at the sight of the blonde looking at me. He smirked and looked away, focusing on a conversation between him and Crabbe.

Could Malfoy be the one sending me love letters? No of course not. I nearly laughed out loud. He's a jerk, and definitely not gay, it can't be him.

Once my heart relocated itself into my chest once again, I stood up eager to leave.

"Where are you going?" Hermione asked concerned, standing up with me.

"Dumbledore. Head to class without me. I'll probably be late." I again lied. It seemed like I've been doing a lot of that recently.

"Alright, don't be too late. You know how Snape is." She was stern but caring,

"Don't worry." I smiled and walked towards the door.

Most eyes watching me as I walked out.

I glanced at Malfoy as I passed his table.

He just gave me his usual sneer.

Definitely not him.

I walked around the empty corridors and eventually wandered into the library. I had nothing better to do so I walked into an isle near the back of the room and scanned over the books.

I grabbed a random one off the shelf and sat on the window seat. I didn't feel like going to class.

I read for about an hour. I was laying fully on my back, legs crossed. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up with my book on my face and a poking.

"Potter" the voice whispered into my ear.

I groaned and rolled over burying my face into my arm.

I heard a sigh and felt the book lift off my face and lightly clunk when set down on the desk beside me.

"Harry.." The voice whispered again shaking me slightly.

I lifted my hands up and grabbed the stranger. My eyes were still closed and I was half asleep.

"What are yo-" I pulled them down into me and wrapped my arms around them. They were really warm, it was nice.

Their body was stiff but soon relaxed. They wrapped their arms around me and legs over mine sighing.

I felt myself falling back to sleep. Just before I did i felt a soft pressure on my forehead. Lips. And a whisper barely audible. "I love you. Sweet dreams Harry."

Then sleep over took me.