Chapter 7: "I Harry James Potter-"

Harry's Pov;

I don't know what to think or feel. How am I supposed to react to my secret admirer being a boy. I just... I just don't know what to do.

It's been a few days since he sent me the last letter, where he told me he was a guy. I still haven't replied. How was I supposed to? I'm not gay- well I don't know if I am. I might be crushing on- that's not important. Everything is just confusing.

I'm scared. I know if I don't reply that means i'm not interested in guys, and if I do.. That means I've accepted the fact that I could like guys, that I could like him. Aghhh I hate this.

'I love You.' played through my head. Remembering what Malfoy had said. I blushed slightly and tried to forget it.

Why does my life keep finding ways to make it more complicated and confusing. It's like the world enjoys to see me struggle.

I sighed and forced myself out of bed. I was already late to potions and I knew I was going to get in shit but I didn't care.

'I love you' again.

I walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed my robe, messily throwing it on. I didn't bother fixing my hair or brushing my teeth, I really had no motivation to do so.

I left the common room and walked down the stairs. I made my way through the corridors. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going but I jut hoped my instincts would some how get me to class.

I walked slowly and watched my feet each step I took.

'I love you.' He couldn't have possibly meant that.

I turned the corner and bumped into someone. They were taller than me but they fell on the ground as I caught myself from falling.

"Sorry" The voice mumbled and I looked down. My eyes widened slightly then went back to normal. Of course it'd be him.

'I love you.' My brain needed to seriously stop.

"Malfoy." I stared at him on the ground.

He looked up and opened his mouth to say something but just closed it again and looked down into his lap.

Something was wrong. He didn't even try to retaliate. I felt bad.

"Sorry." I extended my hand, offering to help him up. He stared at it. I hope I didn't hurt him. Who am I kidding, It's Malfoy we're talking about here, something like that wouldn't hurt him. But why wasn't he spitting rude comments at me?

My hand was still out for him to grab. He looked down again and pushed himself off the ground, not grabbing my hand.

He didn't even wipe himself off, which is weird because Malfoy hates dirt so he usually would.

'I love you.' My face reddened. What if he did mean it. Would it be such a bad thing?

He walked past me not looking up or making eye contact. Something is definitely wrong.

"Malfoy wait!" I called after him.

He kept walking as if he didn't hear me. Why am I so worried about him. He's an ass. I want to help him though, I don't know why but I feel like I have to.

"Malfoy.." I chased after him. Nothing.

"Malfoy." I walked faster. Why wouldn't he reply. He only quickened his pace. He was just ignoring me. I needed to get his attention.

I caught up and grabbed his hand. I gulped and spoke.

"Draco?"

He stopped but didn't turn around.

'I love you.'

"What's wrong?" My heart was beating fast. The friction from touching his hand made me blush. I... I care about him. Shit.

"You." He whispered probably hoping I wouldn't hear.

My chest pranged and I let go of his hand. I just stood there as he walked away. I wouldn't be going to potions today.

What did he mean? This only added to my confusion. But I knew now... That I feel something towards him.

I Harry James Potter, am crushing on Draco Malfoy.