Chapter 14: "... Gay"

Harry's Pov;

I sat cross legged on my bed not coming to terms about what I was about to do until it was time for it to happen.

My head hung low, my heart exploding in my chest. I didn't think this through... well I did for over 12 hours but that's not the point. Now that it is actually happening I'm just frozen here.

"Common Harry, We've been here for 20 minutes. What's going on? Everything alright mate?" Ron snapped me out of my daze, standing up from his bed across the room.

"You know you can talk to us about anything, right?" Hermione sat beside me on the bed and rested her hand on my shoulder sympathetically.

"I-I know...this is just hard for me to say." I finally looked up at them nervously.

"We won't pressure you, just remember you were the one that called us here in the first place. You seemed ready to say something." Hermione rubbed my back.

I gulped, she was right. I have to do this, not only for me but Draco too.

"You're right..." I nodded. "I have something to tell you guys and I hope you don't see me any differently." I looked from Ron to Hermione, confidence suddenly flooding me.

"You know we wouldn't-"
"We will love you no matter what." Hermione grabbed my hand as Ron made his way to my bed and sat down.

I squeezed her hand and she returned the pressure reassuringly.

"I-I'm..." I started.

"You're what Harry?" Ron urged me on.

"I'm gay and I'm dating Draco." I felt myself calm a little after I said it.

It was quiet as they stared back at me mouths hung open and wide eyed.

Ron giggled quietly trying to cover it up.

I looked over at him confused, why was he laughing?

A snort escaped his mouth and he started full on laughing.

I looked over at Hermione and a smile crept on her face and she too was laughing hard.

"I'm serious..."

"We-ha-know-hahaha" Ron laughed in-between words.

"I don't understand why you're laughing then?" I tried to defend myself, my chest pranged feeling hurt.

"No-aha-we are just laughing-ahah- at how straight forward you were." Hermione started to calm down as she saw my hurt expression.

She slapped Ron when he continued to laugh. What the hell is going on.

"I don't understand..." I stared at them.

"We noticed you acting weird lately, sneaking off between classes, going to bed late, leaving early, skipping lunch, hickeys. We assumed you were seeing someone, most likely a boy seeing as how you didn't tell us. We just didn't know it was Malfoy. We should of guessed though, he was always gone when you were. We've seen how Malfoy's changed, he doesn't call me a mudblood anymore and the teasing is nonexistent unless you're around. I guess it's how you flirt. We're happy for you." Hermione filled me in.

"Oh..." A smile spread across my face. "Was I being that obvious?" I laughed.

"Yes"
"You really were." They smiled.

"Really though, you're my best mate Harry. Just because you like blokes, including Malfoy, doesn't make you any less of a friend." Ron patted my back.

"Thanks Ron, that means a lot." I embraced them in a tight hug happily.

Now to let everyone else know.