Chapter 13: "Bliss "

Draco's Pov;

It's been about a week since Harry and I had started dating. Let me just say this has been the best week of my life.

We still hadn't told anyone, for the moment we were enjoying the secrecy of our relationship.

We'd been sneaking off in between classes to have quick make out sessions in broom cupboards or empty hallways, or one of us would come in late so we would be forced to sit next to each other, we hold hands under desks, exchange loving looks. Like I said, the best week of my life.

I walked towards the library where I'm supposed to be meeting Harry with a smile on my face. I received some weird glances by the people I passed but I didn't care.

I walked to the back of the library and turned down the aisle spotting the gorgeous brunette, aka my boyfriend.

His body was sprawled across the window seat, head leant back against the wall and book covering his face.

I laughed a little as I heard a soft snore escape from his mouth.

"This seems familiar." I whispered out loud as I took a seat beside him.

I lifted his legs and set them on to my lap careful not to wake him.

Another snore caused me to smile as I leant closer to his face. I carefully took the book off of his face and set it down beside myself.

I raised my hand to caress his face, rubbing my thumb against his cheek soothingly. Harry is beautiful. His hair slightly tangled and laid across his face, I pushed it out of the way. The soft expression his face gives when sleeping, and his slightly parted lips. He's perfect.

I leant closer to him and gently pressed my lips against his forehead. His eye lids fluttered and then opened, he looked confused but a smile soon took over his expression.

He covered his face with his hands embarrassed that he fell asleep.

"Good morning, beautiful." I grabbed one of Harry's hands and slid it off his face so I could see him.

"Morning, love." He smiled and nuzzled into my still leaning frame.

I laid on my side beside him, propping my head up on my arm, the other holding his hand which rested against his face.

"Have a nice nap?" I smiled at Harry as he looked up at me.

"Mhm, but I'm better now that you're here." He smiled back and glanced down at my lips. My heart fluttered as I brought my face closer, brushing my lips softly against his teasingly.

His eyes closed waiting for the full pressure of my lips against his. I kept my eyes open and just watched him as he tried to close the distance.

"Dracoo, kiss me already..." He whined opening one of his eyes.

"Well since you asked..." I pressed my lips against his fully and he moaned in contentment, closing his eye again.

Our lips synced together until I pulled away and rested my head on top of his. I draped my arm behind Harry's neck and rested my hand on his shoulder as he continued to look up at me.

"How did I get so lucky?" He asked me nuzzling his head into my chest, breathing in my scent.

"What do you mean lucky?" I brought my free hand to his head, playing with the strands of hair in between my fingers.

"Well I have you as a boyfriend." I felt Harry gently kiss my chest but quickly went back to cuddling. My cheeks flushed and a smile spread across my face. He's so mushy, I love it.

I tangled our legs together, kissed his head and squeezed him tightly, feeling the need to hold him even closer, if that was possible.

"I care about you so so much. You know that right?" I asked him making sure. I love-... I mean I... I do love him. We've been dating for a week and I know it's impossible to love someone that quickly, but I have liked Harry since that (kept accidentally typing gay, love my phone) time when I blew my chances of being his friend. It hurt more then it should have. I just didn't know why at the time. So I know that I love him.

"Of course I know that Draco!" His head popped up quickly, staring me dead in the eyes. "I lo- *cough* I care about you more than anyone could comprehend. You mean so much to me."

My cheeks flared up and I gulped at the serious tone in his voice.

"Fuck Harry." I kissed him hard not caring we were in the library.

I moved my lips against his passionately and slightly rough. Then placed my hand against his chest, pushing Harry's back against the cushion of the window seat.

I bit lightly on his bottom lip and soon enough my tongue fought against his, I of course won. By now my body was straddling him, my hands beside his head, Harry's grabbing my waist pushing me closer into him.

I moaned against his lips and slowly started to pull away. Harry brought his hands to my hair and pulled me back right before our lips separated and continued to kiss me.

His legs wrapped around my waist as he pushed forward so my back was against the wall of the window seat, causing him to sit in my lap. Harry's arms went from my hair to around my neck as he lightly ground his body into mine not breaking the kiss.

It was his turn to moan into my lips. It wasn't hard to tell that he was turned on and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't either.

Harry's lips trailed down to my neck and I rolled my head back moaning lightly since we were still in the library. People should be in class by now so nobody's likely to walk over here but I still didn't want to risk it.

"Harry we~" I was interrupted by another moan coming out of my mouth as he sucked on the skin of my neck, leaving red marks.

"Hm?" He moaned questionably in response, asking what I was going to say but refused to move his lips from my neck. His body still grinding lightly into me.

"We should... p-probably... stop" I said in between heavy breaths.

He continued to suck and added in a love bite causing me to moan louder, which I took as he didn't want to.

"We... might get.. Caught-mm" He ground forward hard and I rolled my head back. My hardness wasn't helping my case. But he seemed to understand.

He buried his face into my neck. "Fine..." He complained.

"We'll continue later." I offered.

"Promise?" He looked at my face pouting.

"Promise." I laughed ruffling his hair with my fingers. I pecked him one last time as he crawled off my lap to sit beside me again.

"I think I'm going to tell Ron and Hermione about us later..." Harry lent his head on my shoulder.

"Are you ready for that?" I asked him. I was fine with telling people, I just want to make sure he can really handle it no matter the outcome.

"I don't think I'll ever be ready, but I want to." He said sure of himself.

"Want me to come with you?" I questioned just in case he wanted me there for support.

"I think this is something I need to do by myself. I'll meet you at dinner.. Maybe we can sit together... I mean If you want to." He said nervously grabbing my hand in his and giving it a squeeze.

I nodded with a smile. "I would love to." I squeezed his hand back.

Hopefully things go well, Harry deserves to be accepted not only for dating me but for being gay.

He deserves to be happy.