Chapter 12: "My Boyfriend"

Harry's Pov;

"You were bloody brilliant, Harry." He emphasized my named and leaned in for another kiss, which I gladly accepted.

This is really happening... Draco has been the one sending me those letters, he likes me back!

I smiled into the kiss and held him tighter. This is amazing, the warmth and love in his arms. I can't get enough. I pulled away from kissing him and just continued to wrap my arms around his tall, slender frame. My head resting on his shoulder, with a ridiculous grin plastered on my face.

"What now?" He pulled away from the hug but held on to both of my hands in front of me, rubbing circles with his thumbs against the skin.

"What do you mean?" I asked him a little confused.

"Well now we know we both like each other... right?" He asked assuring that I still meant what I said and I did.

"Right." I nodded my head.

"Well what do we do now? Are we going to date? Are you going to be my...?" His face blushed and he looked down at our hands, how cute.

My heart was beating fast and I smiled at him, lifting his chin up to face me. "Draco Malfoy... Are you asking me to be your boyfriend?" I raised an eyebrow at him. He blushed even darker, but I'm sure I'm even worse.

"Yes..." He said quietly, looking away.

"Sorry what was that? I didn't quite hear you?" I teased, actually hearing him. I just want to hear him say it. Don't ask me how I'm being so cocky right now because in all honesty, I have no clue. I'm sure that'll change soon.

"Harry." He said seriously looking up into my eyes, determination ignited in them. His grip on my hands tightened but not too hard as my heart skipped a beat and my breath got caught in my throat. Maybe it was a bad idea to act so confident when in reality I want to curl up in a ball and cry.

"Y-yes?" I choked out, staring into Draco's eyes as my face burned with blush, like it has been this whole time.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He said not breaking eye contact. Yup... cocky does not suit me. That's definitely Draco's strong suit.

My body was instantly covered in chills, I can tell he means this. He is so determined, yet his body gave away the fact that he was nervous, it shook slightly but his eyes stayed strong.

"I would love to be, Draco." I smiled up at him and embraced him once again.

"Oh thank god." He breathed out heavily as his arms wrapped around my waist.

I giggled at that and his laugh echoed. "I didn't expect you to get so serious all of a sudden."

"Me neither, I was dying inside though." He admitted back sighing.

"I could see you shaking" I squeezed Draco tighter, breathing  in his scent.

"At least I didn't look like I were about to crap myself!" Draco teased.

"Hey hey hey. If anything I would have peed myself not crapped!" I pulled away slightly.

He burst out laughing.

"That doesn't sound any better does it?" I sighed and hid my head in the crook of his neck embarrassed.

"Not at all." He pat the back of my head sympathetically, still laughing.

"Shut up." I pushed my face farther into his neck and pecked it.

Draco breathed in sharply and I smiled. "Make me." He retorted back.

I pulled back to face him, leaning my forehead against his, closing my eyes and bringing my lips milometers away from his. My lips lightly brushing against his as I talked. "You sure you want that?" I teased him, whispering.

"Mhm" He mumbled trying to close the gap but I moved my face so he couldn't.

"I don't think you do.." I rested my hand on his cheek and slid it down his body to his waist.

"I do." He whispered back desperately.

"Sorry I couldn't hear you." I brought my tongue out of my mouth and licked his lip still not kissing him.

"Please kiss me..." He begged still trying to close the gap.

I laughed lightly at his attempt.

"...my boyfriend." He continued in a seductive whisper.

I froze and gulped. That was so attractive... fuck. I closed the gap quickly and he moaned back happily. That bastard.

Draco backed me up slightly until I hit a desk. Then proceeded to grab my legs and wrap them around him, lifting me up onto it. My arms were wrapped around his neck, his hands holding my waist.

This continued for a few minutes until we pulled away. He sat beside me on the desk and nervously grabbed my hand in his, entwining them. We sat in comfortable silence until I broke it.

"How are we supposed to act... like in front of everyone? Do we tell them?" I asked, leaning my head against his shoulder.

He sighed. "I was thinking about that too. What do you want to do?"

"I'm not sure. It would be nice for people to know, but then again... There are so many things expected of me and you. How will people think of us if they know we're dating?" Dating... I love saying that.

"All that matters to me is that you're happy and safe. People have expectations but it isn't up to you to meet those. I know you're the chosen one and I'm the son of a death eater, but do we really need to live up to everyone else if that means we aren't happy? I think that if you don't want to tell anyone right now, that's okay. But people are bound to find out eventually... there's no stopping that." Draco spoke and I absorbed everything he said.

He's right. Why do so much for other people when it makes you unhappy. Sooner or later people are going to find out. They may take it well, or they may take it bad. No body knows which of the two it will be. All I know is that I want to be with Draco, even if that means losing people who were once close to me.

"You're right. Plus I wouldn't want to treat our relationship as something bad because it's not. Let's tell people." I sat up straight, squeezing his hand tighter.

"Are you sure about this?" Draco smiled at me.

"100 percent, but first I think we should tell the people closest to us before anyone else and give them time to process it. Is that okay?" I looked at Draco who looked like he was beaming with happiness.

"That's perfect, my lovely boyfriend." He pecked my lips and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Then It's happening." I blushed, kissing  his forehead with a smile.

My boyfriend... I could get used to that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a little while!

So they're finally dating!! How do you think people will react to finding out that Draco and Harry are together? Hopefully good, because look at them they're perfection. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'll try to update soon but no promises, sorry!

The story is soon approaching an end, I think. I mean... unless I come up with other stuff to put in.

Thanks for reading! Cya (: