Chapter 9: "Pathetic"

Draco's Pov;

I had managed to completely embarrass myself in front of Harry. How could I let him see me like that? So pathetic and weak.

He'll probably go blabbing to the whole school of what had happened a few minutes ago. No... Harry isn't like that. He would never do that to someone, even if that someone was me. Draco, pathetic, Malfoy.

I even said that I was upset because of him. Okay yes, it's true. He still hadn't replied to my letter where I told him I was a guy, and I'm upset. I ruined something so beautiful, before it even had a chance to start. I'm such an idiot.

I just know that I'll never have a chance. That's what I get for being such an ass.

I walked back towards the Slytherin common room, rounding each corner careful not to bump into anyone again who would surely go gossiping to the school that they saw me upset.

I neared the entrance and put on my usual sneer and sense of confidence just in case anyone wasn't at dinner.

I walked in and looked around for any sign of someone else being here, sighing when I realized I was alone. I dropped my guard and trudged up the steps to my room. When I first came to Hogwarts I was put into my own room, meaning I luckily didn't have to share.

I entered and made my way to the window, stretching across the sill. I lent my head against the cold window and shut my eyes just thinking.

I'll have to act like I don't know what Harry is talking about if he comes and talks to me. And knowing him, he will try to tomorrow.

Harry is very predictable sometimes, but then again he is full of surprises. Knowing him, he'll try to confront me between classes. I'm obviously not going to let him.

I sighed and reopened my eyes staring out the window.

I hate this, this feeling.

I got up from the window and stripped off my robes climbing into bed.

There was no warmth or body beside me to cuddle up to and I was longing for that. Longing for someone to comfort me and love me. Yet, still no one.

I'm just so... lonely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know what you're thinking 'what about the letter?'

Just wait ;))))

Sorry that this is short af but I just wanted to add a little chapter to keep it going.