Chapter 3: Sexual Chapter

(Yes this Chapter is sexual it contains inappropriate words things and all that shit so if ur dirty minded or just wanna read this cause u wanna have sex with Deuce be my guest lol love you all peace)
(Silvers POV)
As he started to walk closer to me I wanted to just some how disappear but it's not possible "Aron get the hell away from me" I yell but he continued "oh how I've waited to do this for so damn long" he said smirking and looking at me like he's a dog and I'm the meat once he reaches me he grabs my wrist tightly and pins me agents the wall while the dude Jeff is pulling the chains so I'm in a X position his hands snake around my hips moving closer then before I can't lose my virginity to him I just can't I thrash around to get out of his grip but stop when I feel a stinging pain rise to my cheek he slapped me I looked at him wide eyed he looks pissed "I was going to go easy on you since its your first time but fuck it" he growled and took scissors and cut my clothes off quite fast before I knew it I was only in my bra and panties "Aron please don't please!" I scream but it was no use he kept going he slowly reached behind me and un clipped my bra it was strapless so it just fell to the floor (A/N if you didn't know she's a Triple D) exposing my breasts he smirked and started sucking on my left breast I yell out in pain but hey cut off with another slap the one named Jeff put duck tape on my mouth and walked out of the room Aron grabbed the scissors again and cut the left strap of my panties then the right I slam my eyes shut in embarrassment and hear them fall to the floor I could practically hear Aron smirking my eyes slam open when I feel his hand in my woman hood and rubbing it I thrash around once again no use I shut my eyes again and hear the sound of his LA belt un buckling and I hear his jeans and shirt fall to the floor "open you god damn eyes" he said In a low growl I slowly open my eyes but widen them when I see how big he is I try to look away but he grabs my face and forces a kiss into my lips I struggle but no use its hopeless "since your so sweet and beautiful I'll go easy this time" he told me but I was still scared he slowly entered me I scream through the tape "I'll take it off as long as you don't scream got it" I slowly nod and he takes it off he thrusts harder and faster all I feel is pain "don't worry babe it will feel good soon" he was e get it felt amazing but I wasn't gonna give in it still hurt like a bitch but I kept my cries in it felt like forever but it only took 30 minutes once he was done he walked over to some machine it had a prosthetic dick about the size of his on it it was all hooked up in one machine he slid it under me and lined up the dick with my woman hood and had a remote and presses the button that said one it seemed like it went up to 10 as he pressed the numbered buttons the thing went faster soon he was at 10 I was numb it was going to fast I yell out in pain but he didn't care after 10 minutes he stopped the machine the one named Jeff undid the chains and I fell to the floor pain spread all through my body Aron threw a set of clothes at me it seemed to be black leggings black heals and a short black dress "get your ass ready were going to a party" are you fucking serious!!!

A/N short chapter I know sorry love you all peace