Chapter 9: Hell

(Silvers POV)
I feel so fucking used as I fall asleep. I wake up the next day to Frank walking down the steps "you gonna be a good little girl now?" I ask looking down at to me "y-yes" "yes what?" "Yes master" I manage out looking at him in the eye as he smirks walking back upstairs
(Frank's POV)
I walk upstairs smirking at my work. All the guys look at me confused "the hell did you do Frank" Danny says standing up I just smirk "Frank what did you do?!" He says louder "why don't you go find out gold boy" I chuckle as he quickly runs downstairs "pathetic" i spit at him as he walks up with her in his arms

(Silvers POV)

i stay curled up in a ball holding my stomach tightly when i see the door open causing me to go hide in a dark corner "please Frank" i cry out softly when i hear a heart wrenching gasp and Danny run down. Just as he ran up to me i pass out

(Cassie's's POV OMG PLOT TWIST!)

"Where the fuck is she?!" Aron screams glaring at me, he was still pissed about what I had done even tho it was 3 months ago "while i'm working my ass of to find her you just go and fool around with Jorel!" he yells in my face. I roll my eyes and walk away from him, I grab my phone and text Jorel 'I think hes drunk again, can i come over?' I sigh and stuff clothes in my bag and soon get a text back 'yea sure ill pick you up in 5.' I smile and walk downstairs "I'm going to a friends house be back tomorrow!" I yell to Aron waiting for a answer. "Be home before noon tomorrow please" he states holding his head likely starting to get a hangover. I shut the door and wait in the drive way, soon Jorel pulls up getting out and holding the door for me. I smile at him and get in shutting the door, he gets in smiling at me "we're going on a little trip to visit a friend first" he states "who?" "Silver."

(Silver's POV)

I feel myself slowly wake up, groaning I open my eyes being blinded by the light, i'm not in the basement anymore. 'My stomach hurts like a bitch' I think in my head. My head snaps towards the door as it opens revealing Gerard. "Hey sugar" he smiles walking towards me, I smile back at him sitting up. "You're gonna be staying in my room from now on" he tells me sitting beside me, "why?" "Frank is to dangerous right now and out of everyone Frank and I stay home the most so Ben chose me" he says calmly. "Who the hell is Ben-" I get cut off when a tall man walks in, he had short brown hair, a sleeve or tattoo's and a really sharp jawline. "I'm Ben, the leader of this group" his voice was smooth and deep (A/N if you couldn't realize who this is it's Benjamin Kowalewicz lead singer from Billy Talent check them out also everyone's age is 25 and the girls are 18-19) I admit he was kinda hot. "O-oh" I stutter nervously, he let's out a deep chuckle before walking over to me.

"Gee I would like to be alone with her for awhile, I need to get to know her" Ben states. Gerard gives him a look before getting up and leaving, I guess this was Ben's room cause his name was on the door. "Silver am I correct?" he asks I nod "call me Ash I've hated the name Silver all my life" I state the truth i hated my name and as a kid my dad called me Ash. "Okay Ash i'm Ben i run this place keeping it in order, if you ever need anything i'm always available" he smiles looking down at me. This man was nice but i knew I couldn't put my guard down. We talked for hours and before we knew it, it was 11:00pm he got up to leave the room he slowly leaned in and kissed my forehead, but I wanted more. I laced my fingers to the back of his neck and pulled him back down before softly placing my lips on his, he smiled widely before kissing me back. Kissing turned into a make out session before we got interrupted by Matt, "sir you have a call" he says quickly holding Ben's phone. "From who?" "Jorel."

I felt my body stiffen as Ben got up grabbing his phone and leaving, Matt looks at me with worry "don't worry" he says and sits beside me placing a arm on my shoulder. (quick word from the me WHY DID KURLZZ HAVE TO LEAVE THE BAND LIKE WTF!!!!) I smile softly at him but something about him just threw me off, his breath it smelled like weed. "Matt are you high?" I ask scooting away " I only took a few hits" he states I roll my eyes and get up walking to the door. I felt a arm wrap around my neck and I was pulled backwards by a strong force as I was thrown on the bed and was buried in blankets. Hearing the sound of clothes dropping I knew what was gonna happen "Matt please no!" I plead loudly and he quickly grabs my neck tightly making it hard to breath and talk. "Shut up you whore" he growls.

He loosens his grip before taking my clothes off quickly and shoving himself into me making me scream out in pain. "Matt no please stop!" I cry out loudly as he starts thrusting hard and fast. He tightens his grip so hard I can't breath. I hear foot steps run up the stairs and bust open the door. "Matt get off her!" the person screams yanking Matt off me, "it'll be okay trust me" (little MCR reference) I look up seeing Cassie, that was the last I saw before blacking out.

(I DID IT ARE YOU ALL PROUD OF ME?! I'm sorry I took so long I was just really busy please check out the last thing i posted titled 'Yay!!!' it would mean a lot to me. LOve you all Bye!)