Chapter 15: Medicine

My head was spinning, no it had to of been a dream it had to! I look around at everyone wide eyed but avoiding Dylan's stare. The back of my head was throbbing and felt like someone was hitting me over and over with a bat. I groan and sit up keeping my eyes on the pale yellow sheets avoiding everyone's stares, "are you okay?" Danny asks me worry written all over his face. "Yeah, yeah i'm fine I think I just need some time by myself and to rest please" I avoid his gaze and wait for them to all file out, as soon I hear the door shut I lift my head to take in my surroundings. I haven't been in this room before but judging by all the yellow I think its Danny's room because so far ive only seen him wear a yellow jacket and that jacket is hanging on the bed post.

I see some pain killers on the night stand with a little note, due to the pain in my head I take them quickly using the cup of water resting on the note. I sit there with my legs swung over the edge as I impatiently wait for the meds to kick in. I bit my lip as I glance over to the note curiosity eating away at me, finally I had enough and move the glass of water and grab the note. Studying the printing I could tell it was Dylan's, I slowly open it up my head still pounding making it hard to focus.

I put all my attention into the words scribbled on the paper,
My beloved Ash, I hope you didn't take those pills before reading this, well I hope you did. What you just ate or haven't ate yet is women's Viagra. It makes you extremely horny, if you have taken them I hope to see you in my room in a hour when they start to kick in XO Dilly.

Shit, no no no! I read the note at least 5 times to make sure I read it right. This can't be happening it can't! I had waited to long theres no way I can get them out! I bit my lip as I feel the effects slowly start to kick in, my lower region started to feel warm and I felt butterfly's in my stomach. I let out a small whimper as I tug lightly on my jeans, I quickly rush over the the door. I open it slowly and peak out into the hall. I see Dylan leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, his head snaps towards me and a smirk makes it's way to his lip.

I glare at him, crossing my legs behind the door trying to keep myself under control. I pull my head back in for a second and I feel the door get shoved open and Dylan storms in, his eyes wonder my shivering body and trail to the night stand and a grin. "You took them" His deep voice cuts through the thick air like a knife, I keep my head down and back away from him. "Dylan get awa-AHH" I squeak out as I get tackled onto the bed with my hands pinned above my head, looking up at him with shock and panic I feel his lips attack my neck causing me to let out a slight whimper as I feel him leaving small love bites all over my neck. I bite back a moan as he starts sucking on my sweet spot, curse these fucking pills! "D-Dylan stop" I stutter out biting my lip harder "It doesn't seem like your body wants me to stop" he states motioning down I take a glance down and saw my body betraying by grinding on him.

My breathing quickens and my heart rate picks up, "Please I don't want thi-" Both our heads snap towards the door that was just slammed open. Danny looks at Dylan disappointment on his face "You would really go as low as to give her drugs?" he asks holding a small box up, before Dylan can explain himself Danny cuts him off "Just get out of my room Dylan, please" He groans and gets off the bed "This won't be the only time I use these pills" he says in a low tone while walking past Danny he grabs the pills out of his hand and slams the door shut.

My breathing hitches as I stare up at him, "You can stay in here away from the others, those pills don't wear off for 8 hours or unless of climax" My eyes widen. The growing heat between my legs kept growing stronger, Danny walks over and sits beside me and rests his hand on my lower thigh. His touch sends shivers through my leg, "I can leave you alone to um relieve yourself if you'd like?" He asks unsure on what to do. I bit my lip in response so Danny stands up and is about to walk away, I swiftly grab his wrist to pull him back. "I-I need you t-to help me, please" He gives me an unsure look before sitting back on the bed, I scoot over a bit to make room for him but he's quick to grab my waist and hold me close to him.

I let out a small yelp at the sudden contact, his one arm is around my waist while the other is on the back of my neck. He starts to trail kisses from my collarbone to my jawline, I bit back a moan when I feel his knee go between my legs slowly rising until the sudden contact of his knee and my lower region makes me moan softly. I could feel him smirk against my skin as he get closer to my lips, my breath hitches when he kisses the corner of my mouth before pulling back and looking into my eyes. I run my hand trough his hair and quickly pull his head so his lips connect with mine, his lips were so soft and gentle but his kiss was so rough and full of passion. It soon turns into a full make out session and I feel his hands roaming my body and make their way to my bra clip, I have no idea who dressed me after I knocked myself out but at this moment I don't care all I want is Danny.

He unclips it with ease and pulls it off under my shirt (it's strapless) Danny softly nibbles on my bottom lip causing me to moan into his mouth. I tug on his shirt silently begging him to take it off, he understood and quickly took it off and threw it on the floor. I glance down to his tattooed chest and toned muscles, I bite my lip while looking up at him. He smirks and starts to lift my shirt off my body while I unbuckle his belt, within minutes we were both undressed.

I became a moaning mess when Danny started to touch my breasts massaging them roughly, "I need you now" I whisper to him feeling myself already close to climax. With one last look he gets on top of me after slipping a condom on, I look down at his member only now realizing how big and hard he is. At this point I was probably dripping. I looks down at me one more time for reassurance and I nod, I let out a loud gasp as my breath hitches in my throat when I feel him slowly enter me. "Oh fuck..." We both moan out, he starts slow but soon sped up. the pleasure was incredible I would almost thank Dylan for those pills at this point, I had never felt such pleasure before. Danny bent down as I had my arms wrapped around him my nails probably digging into his back, "I-I'm close" I mutter out to him "m-me too" He groans and picks up his pace I suddenly feel pleasure shoot through my body and myself get tighter around Danny's member. He lets out a loud groan and climaxes himself into the condom, he falls down beside me in the bed trying to catch his breath. He pulls himself close to me after taking off the condom and starts to spoon me, feeling his member slowly rum along my ass and clit made me bit my lip "Keep that up and we'll have a round 2" I laugh, "I wouldn't mind that any day Sweet heart" I smile and hold Danny's hands that are around my waist and close my eyes sleep taking over my body.

(IM BACK! I hope this makes up for my absence for this book, who's your favorite character out of the boys? should they be more rough or should I keep it like this and consensual?)