Chapter 14: Oh Shit

(If you couldn't tell by now this book is obviously gonna have very sexual moments so if you don't like that i'd suggest stop reading now but if you wanna keep reading go ahead)

I end up waking up on the couch with tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes, fucking hell I need and shower. I sit up from the couch holding my head, I walk into the bathroom and shut the door. Stripping down to nothing and start the water waiting for the right temp before I step in, I finish rinsing out my hair when I hear the door open. "Um i'm almost done i-i'll be out in a minute" I stutter and start to wash my body in soap, the curtain gets ripped back and a hand gets placed over my mouth. Dylan steps in the shower wearing nothing, "Get out!" I shout at him pushing him. He quickly shoots his hands up to my neck and slams me against the wall, "Don't you forget who owns you bitch" he growls in a low tone.

His hand slowly moved down my waist to my ass, I let out a small whimper. "Please Dylan" I cry out looking at him. "Shut the fuck up!" He says while slapping my ass hard making me jump, he looks down at me with a grin as the water falls down on us. This would be romantic if he wasn't a perverted psycho! Tears stream down my face as he moves his lips down to my breasts, he slowly moves from my breasts, to my neck and to my lips. I keep my lips sealed and try to turn away from him, he roughly grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. "You better do what I fucking say or I will send you to hell and back" he whispers to me with a evil glare, it took all my strength to keep myself from falling onto the shower floor in front of him.

I felt his hands run up and down my body as he rests his head in the crook of my neck, my breathing gets heavy as I freeze with fear. It all may have been a fucked up dream but I know what Dylan is capable of, all the sudden a loud bang comes from the door "yo hurry the fuck up man we leave in 10 minutes!" I felt my body loosen up at the sound of him leaving. "This isn't over baby the fun has only begun" He says with a sly grin as he slips out of the shower, I stood there for what felt like forever before I just left my body fall onto the shower floor.

I sat there for what felt like forever before another loud bang erupts from somewhere in the house causing me to drop the body wash I was using, I slowly reach over to the shower tap and turn the water off, silence. I reach past the shower curtain to grab a towel, before I have time to react someone grabs my wrist and shoves me back into the shower causing me to slip and hit my head on the shower floor. Dark clouds my vision and I weakly look up at the person who knocked me down, "So long and goodnight" a raspy voice whispers to me as I feel my cold wet body get picked up from the shower floor. It was only a matter of seconds before I let darkness consume me.

...

Warmth. I was a burning warm feeling, that's all I could feel. Where am I? I open my eyes slowly as I try to adjust to the light around me, are those birds? My eyes started to adjust to the scenery around me I realize 'i'm not inside' I whip my head around to take it all in. I was surrounded by beautiful green grass and tall trees, birds are all around me tweeting happily. I hear steps behind me causing me to whip my head to face them, 2 people emerge from the bushy trees. Cassie and Casey, I felt a smile form on my face as I quickly stood up unsteadily. I stumbled over to them and swiftly wrapped my arms around them, "God I missed you guys to much!' I cry out. I felt their arms wrap around me but it didn't feel like their slim, warm arms, they felt big and cold. I quickly jerk back and push them away.

Standing before me wasn't Cassie and Casey it was Dylan and Aron, I let out a shriek of terror and turn around to run away. Two strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me back into a hard chest, I feel the dress I was wearing get torn off and myself get thrown down onto a bed. The beautiful, warm forest around me fades into a dark, cold cellar, Dylan crawls on top of me and trails kisses down my neck onto my breasts and down my stomach. I couldn't move I felt paralyzed, he trails back up to my lips and kisses me roughly but for some reason I kissed him back. I ran my fingers through his long greasy hair as he ran his hands down my body down to my private area, he slowly slid a finger in causing me to let out a small gasp. I felt him grin against my lips as he kept going, I started to feel myself getting close as my muscles tensed up and I tilted my head back. "Dylan I-I'm close!" I moan quietly, he goes faster causing me to let out a loud moan which was cut off by Dylan's lips. I open my eyes to look at him but I saw nothing, all I saw was pitch black I start to call Dylan's name frantically while looking around but all I saw was black. I broke down and started to sob and breathing heavily "Ash" I whip my head around looking for the owner of the voice "Ash!' "Ash wake up!"

.......

My eyes snap open and I look around at everyone, it was a fucking dream! But why did I let Dylan do that to me? I look towards him, hes smirking looking down at my legs. I look down and notice I was wet as fuck! I look back up at Dylan and he grins before licking his two fingers which were already wet. Oh shit.