Chapter 12: First Day

I walk to my first class which is Science, Danny was trailing behind me with a smirk. I knew this day would be hell, I walk in the class room and looked for a seat that has no open ones around it but sadly the last 2 seats were beside each other. I sit down and set my bag beside me, as I wait for the teacher but get disappointed when Danny walks in and sits beside me.

He leans over and whispers to me "we're taking my friends quad out at lunch so meet me at the front doors" I nod my head still shifting in my seat from how sore my ass was. The teacher walked in, he was a younger man maybe in his late twenty's.

Unlike the other girls I wasn't drooling over him, mainly because Danny would kick my ass if he caught me

Unlike the other girls I wasn't drooling over him, mainly because Danny would kick my ass if he caught me. He states that he's a new teacher, his name is Mr. M and is now gonna do attendance, "Alyssa Ronald's?" "Here sir" I hear the blonde say in a awful sexy voice. "Ashley Stone?" "It's Ash" I state not even looking up at him, he pauses for a moment before going on to the next person.

Class went by like a breeze and before I knew it the bell rang, I run out of the room so I couldn't have to walk with Danny to French. I enter the room and glance around, a boy about my age waving me over to sit by him. A smile finds it's way to my face, and I walk over to him and take a seat. "Hi i'm Liam" he says excitedly,

 "I'm Ash" I smile and shake his hand that he was holding out

"I'm Ash" I smile and shake his hand that he was holding out. Danny walks in and instantly gets a sour look on his face, as he looks at me and Liam. He walks over and takes a seat on the other side of me, I look at the front of the class and instantly make eye contact with my teacher. He was about the same age as my last teacher.

As expected all the girls opened there mouth, I roll my eyes and pay attention to the teacher just wanting to get it over with

As expected all the girls opened there mouth, I roll my eyes and pay attention to the teacher just wanting to get it over with. "Hello everyone I am Mr. Black and I would love to get to know you all so I will be taking attendance Emma White?" "Here." he goes on and on "Ashley Stone" "It's Ash." He glances at me but continues.

I felt Danny's hand slip into my thigh and slowly start to go up and down, I bit my lip to resist the urge to cry. I guess the teacher noticed and glanced under the desk and widened his eyes, "Ash can I speak with you in the hall for a second?" he asks making me glance at Danny. He was burning holes into Mr. Black's head but slowly let go of my thigh and lets me go.

I follow him out to the hall with my head low as everyone stares at me, once we're both out the door he shuts it. "Ashley I can tell something is going on, your brother shouldn't put his hands on you like that-" "he's my step brother it doesn't count" I cut him off not knowing why i'm defending Danny. "Ashley-" "Ash" I cut him off again "Ashley" this cocky bastard, "Either way you looked like you were gonna cry and you didn't seem very happy about what he was doing, if there's something you want to tell me you can" "I-I was just thinking about my real parents how t-they died last month and that's why i'm in this family." That's a lie my fucking parents sold me as a fucking sex slave, "hmm well if you ever need someone to talk to my door is always open."

We walk back in the class room and I take my seat, "you told him nothing right?" Danny whispers gripping my wrist tightly. I shook my head which made him smile, class goes on like normal but I was dreading Lunch. The clock struck 11:30 and the lunch bell went off, I followed Danny to the front. We exited the doors and walked over to the quad that was parked not far from the doors, "W-wait you mean we're not taking 2 different ones?" "now why would I do that? I would love to feel your arms around me, maybe you could give me a ha-" "I get it" I growl and put on one of the helmets.

He gets on first and pats the back of it, I swallow hard and get on but not grabbing him yet. "I'm not holding on" I argue "mm suit yourself" he says and starts to drive it, I quickly wrap my arms around his torso and put my chin on his shoulder. "Fuck you" I say in his ear, "That's for later" he smirks. I hold on to him tightly.

Once we arrive at the place we're eating at I decide not to let go just yet, I knew I would never escape him so why not enjoy the peaceful moments. (I need you guys to leave me a comment if you want Ash/Silver to submit to Danny or to keep fighting him but for this chapter she is gonna submit cause there's no sexual stuff in this chapter but after this chapter I want you to let me know which one you would prefer.)

I let go and step off the bike. When I take the helmet off I see Danny's face turn red as he tries to hold back his laughter, I quickly realize its my hair. It was sticking in all directions I rush to fix it but by now Danny was on the floor with laughter, once he takes his off I was doing the same thing it's like we reversed roles.

After lunch I run outside and grab my helmet, it was a 10 minute drive and we had 15 minutes before the bell. Danny walks out with a smile, I was smiling to because this lunch was just peaceful. He puts his helmet on and we start to drive. This time I wrapped my arms fully around Danny as if I was giving him a hug from behind, I could easily tell he was smiling. Once we get back to the school we run and grab our bags and go to the nest class, Gym.
(There will be a voting thing on my twitter

Please go vote if you want her to Submit or Resist)