Chapter 10: Dream?

My eyes slowly open as I glance around the room, "what happened?" I whisper to myself as I sit up. I'm? I'm back at the house I originally started at? The door opens to reveal Dylan, I look up at him with shock "time to get up it's my day" he says and shuts the door and throws me what looked to be (The Image below)

 I'm? I'm back at the house I originally started at? The door opens to reveal Dylan, I look up at him with shock "time to get up it's my day" he says and shuts the door and throws me what looked to be (The Image below)

With a note "put this on and come to my room but see Jorel first so he can put the hand cuffs and gag on you" I sigh and look at thee date 'February 10th,' the date is correct but they bought me January 25th. I get the weird clothing on that covers little to no skin and I walk to Jorel's room, I knock on the door and he opens it and covers his eyes "My girl is coming over soon so let this be quick" he states and grabs the cuffs and gag.

"Wheres Ben and Gerard and Frank and Mark?" I ask him looking back at him, "Who the hell is that?" he says confusion clear in his voice. "You know the guys that were with in that other house yesterday before I was knocked out" I state confidently, "I don't know what kind of crazy dream you had but we just bought you yesterday so I don't know what you did at the slavery but you sure as hell didn't do it here" he says putting the gag on restricting my from talking anymore.

He holds me by the cuffs that were behind my back and walks me to Dylan's room, Jorel opens the door and shoves me inside before shutting the door and leaving. I try to get the cuffs off as I look around, slow footsteps echo through the room as Dylan appears from the other room with a menacing smirk. I quickly drop down to cover my body but he grabs the choker holding me up staring into my eyes before throwing me to the ground making me cry out in pain. "Don't you dare bring your stupid dreams into this house" I guess Jorel told him my 'dream.'

(A long painful 3 hours of BDSM and forceful sex later)

My body was covered in bruises 'once on my eye', hickies, cuts and teeth marks I was now in a loose nightgown as Dylan sent me back to my room. I have to get out of here now, I grab a bunch of money from George's and I quickly change into (Image below)

 I have to get out of here now, I grab a bunch of money from George's and I quickly  change into (Image below)

and open the window and jump out and start running. I run for a good 15 minutes before I reach a road and stop running, "might as well hitch hike" I say to myself looking behind my occasionally. I stick my thumb up as no cars passed and about a hour later still nothing, so I sat down and started at the now falling sun as I wait for at least 1 car to pass.

My luck turned around I see head lights appear in the distance making me quickly spring up, along with my thumb. The car slowed down until it came to a stop in front of me, the person rolled the window down and smiled at me it was only then did I realize that it was Aron. "Whats a pretty girl like you doing out here in the cold?" he asked, he really doesn't know me it was just a dream.

"You know just trying to get away from my family" I lie with a chuckle, he smiles and leans over to open the door for me. "Hop in you can chill at my place for the night if you want" he smiles as I get in, "If it wouldn't be to big of a hassle" he shakes his head and starts to drive the car again. "So whats you're name?" he asks glancing at me "It's Emma" I lie looking out the window, "Really? You look more like a Silver."

I felt my heart drop as he said that "W-well my mom was t-thinking of naming me that but d-decided not to" I say stuttering, "well Silver suits you better" he smiles as we pull up to his house it even looks like it did in my dream. Once we were inside he makes me a cup of tea as we sit on the couch.

He turns on the TV as a picture of me flashes up saying 'Missing Girl." My eyes widen as I see all the guys on the screen talking about how I ran away and have been missing for days. "So what really got you to the road Emma?" he asks sipping his cup looking over at me, "T-they're lying I-I-" he cut me off "They really got you believing it was all a dream don't they?" He says not even looking at me as he takes another sip.

"W-what?" "It wasn't a dream it was a cover up me, Ben, Mark, Josh, Gerard, Frank all of them are real that house does exist they just took you in the middle of the night to make you believe it was all a dream, so they could continue to hurt you and rape you but since we were protecting you they couldn't do it so they made you believe we were the bad guys." I stare at him blankly.

There was a knock on the door and in walks all the guys from both sides, "Ash!" I hear Ben's voice call out as he runs to the couch embracing me in a hug. "Wow what a reunion" I hear someone say as I look to the door to see all the guys, (From HU) Go away look what you guys tried to make her believe it wasn't a dream-" Aron gets cut off by Danny "Shut up Aron your just still pissed you got kicked out so you gotta try and lie to our slave and make her believe her stupid dream was real" he spits ripping me off the couch and hold me tightly so I can't get away.

"Tell her the truth you bastards" Frank yells then that reminds me of what he did, I slowly lift up my shirt only to see the letter F carved into my stomach. It wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare.

FINALLY, YES!