Chapter: 7 Gone again?

As I sat there a cried into Gerard's chest another red headed man can along and placed his hand on Gerard's shoulder "we gotta go there coming" Gee said to me I look at him confused before the other red headed man placed a cloth over my mouth it had a sweet sent but I slowly stared to fall into a deep sleep.
(Gerard's POV)
"Really Mark?" I asked my other red headed friend as he shrugged his shoulders and I sighed "just get her in the van before they come" I say rushed as he picked her up and placed her in the van while I watched the boys run over and I smirked at them as the one named Danny looked at me pissed annoyed and full of determination as I hoped into the van also and slammed the doors shut as my green haired friend drove away I sighed in relief as I watched them fade from sight I glanced at Silvers tear stained face so I wiped away the tears she's bin through a lot I sigh and lean on the van walls and text Cas saying we got her. It's not safe there Aron is out for her so is Mikey Ray and Felix if they team up were fucked our team is Me Mark Jack Frank Cas Danny Johnny Matt and hopefully her the other team is Aron Felix Dylan Jorel Jordan Mikey Ray and a girl named Snowflake lets just say Silver is everyone's goal that's why as soon as the boys saw her they wanted her they needed her I sigh once more this will be a long ride.
(Danny's POV)
I smirk as Jorel Jordan and Dylan place there heads in there hands knowing they failed there mission as me Matt and Johnny high fived each other I chuckled and walked out with the other two and went to our truck and sped up to the van seeing Gee through the window and he gave me the thumbs up as we continue the long 3 hour drive.
(Marks POV)
One thing on my mind is to get home with this girl I can already tell she's gonna be a pain to the ass I hope my thoughts are wrong I sat beside Jack he started in this before me and asked me to join so I did. It's bin about 2 hours and I hear groaning from behind me so I turn around and see the girl waking up causing me to smirk but I kept my mouth shut as I look out the window.
(Silvers POV)
I opened my eyes slowly to adjust to the brightness causing me to groan. I looked around confused until my eyes landed on Gee who was giving me a soft smile I decided to return it and I sat up and gave him a confused look so he explained what's going on (I really don't wanna type it I'm to lazy😩) I felt safe after hearing the story it was like good and Evil I guess but in a technical way I'm still owned by Matt Johnny and Danny and the guys well better shut my damn mouth before it gets me killed I sigh and decide to go back to sleep think 'what the hell is going on'
(Dong judge me for the short chapter love ya bye)