Chapter 11: School?

My mind was scattered as I looked at everyone, but when everyone was distracted by yelling at each other I decided to run into the forest beside us. I could hear footsteps and yelling behind me, but that didn't stop me. I ran for what seemed like hours but was only minutes, before I ended up tripping on a root. I felt arms wrap around me as I screamed and struggled to get free from there grasp.

"Let me go!" I scream at the person but they only chuckle, I know that chuckle anywhere "Danny let go of me! Please!" I cry out as he drags me back. I raise my foot up and kick him in the dick , hearing the satisfying groan and thump as he falls to the ground yelling and cursing at me.

While looking back I end up running into a tree making me lose my breath, I lay on the ground clutching my chest trying to calm my breathing. As I was about to get up a body slams down into mine, pinning me down. "You know Silver, I haven't got my turn to play with you yet looks like today is my lucky day." I scream out in fear as I attempt to stand up and run, but he grabs my ankle making me fall back to the ground and hit my head. Black spots cloud my vision as I quickly pass out with only the sickening smile of Danny to haunt my dreams.

(A Day Later)

I wake up in a room I've never seen before, I look around and quickly remember the events that happened to my like what, a hour ago? I realize my situation and jump up out of the bed, I run to the window only to realize that it's locked and requires a key to open. I hear the creak of the door open behind me making me snap my head towards it, "Ah I see my little princess is awake" Danny states with a smug grin on his face.

"W-what do you want?" I manage to stutter out as he steps closer to me, "Why you of course but, no one would let me have you" His face darkens as he looks down at me huddles in the corner. "Those monsters took you away from me, They wouldn't let me near you!" he yells making me cower into the corner even more. "But now... I have you all to myself" he says, laughing like a mad man.

"Danny please!" I cry out as tears for in my eyes, "Oh but baby I can't do that, that's why I took you far away from those monsters" His voice deepens when he says 'Monsters'. "That's why we have new identities!" he smiles with excitement, "Your new name is Ashley Stone and you are 16 and will be attending high school, I am Nathan Stone i'm 17 and i'm you 'brother.'" No way in hell am I gonna be his sister nor am I going back to school, "Fuck that!" I yell in his face.

His once happy expression turned dark in a matter of seconds, "You listen here you stupid bitch you will do as I say be who I say and go back to school and if you tell Anyone what I am doing to you then I will kill the 1 person you love Ben, do you understand me?!" He screams in my face. I nod my head quickly and frantically, "good put on these clothes we're leaving for our first day in 30 minutes" he says throwing me a pare of clothes before shutting the door.

I sit down quietly and soon realize, I'm clean? But when I passed out I was covered in dirt and- That Son Of A Bitch! He fucking undressed me and bathed me without my permission. I quickly slip on the clothes seeing its a pare in skinny jeans and a black V-neck that exposes a lot of cleavage like if I jumped my tits would fully fall out, it also had a red lace bra and thong. I run down the stairs glaring at Danny as I grab the Purple bag, which I instantly knew had to me mine.

We stood at the end of the driveway for our bus, Danny was standing super close to me enough that if we turned our heads we would be inches apart. The bus came down the road swiftly, before it reached our house Danny gave my ass a tight squeeze. I let out a soft cry as the door opened up to reveal a older woman who gave us a sweet smile as we got on. Everyone and I mean everyone was looking at us, we sit at the very back in the same seat. I was pushed agents the window, I heard a kid say only the bad kids sit at the back but got suspended for a month so it was empty from the back to 8 seats forward were empty.

Danny's hand slides into my inner thigh as I try to to keep my legs closed, I slap his hand away but doing that made him push my face into the window. "What did I say about disrespect baby girl?" he questions rubbing his hand down my body, "You have to be punished for that" He whispers and in a instant I was on my hands and knees hovering over him.

The seats were tall like a 4 foot person could stand up and not be seen, the length of the seat was the same. The music was loud i'm guessing so the driver doesn't have to hear the kids, I felt my jeans get pulled down to my lover thigh exposing my ass in the thong.

I struggle to move but as I predicted one movement and my tits bounced out, the shirt was so tight it caught my bra making my boobs become fully exposed. I hear Danny chuckle as his and grips by right boob tightly making me let out a little squeal.

His hand came in contact with my ass in one swift motion making my boobs hit the window, driving in traffic people who passed stared at me. I let tears fall down my face as I look away Danny hits me again and again and again, once he was done it hurt to sit down. I pull my shirt back up glaring sharply at him as his smirk widens. Once we reach the school it was only then I found out that we had the same classes as him since we were both in 12th grade. I walk to my locker and grab the books i'll need, Danny walks up and slaps my extremely sore ass making me cry out a little. "I'll see you in class babe."
IF YOU WANNA SEE ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT THEN IF I GET 5  POSITIVE COMMENTS I WILL AND IF YOU WANT TO WATCH ME WRITE TGE CHAPTER IN A TIME LAPSE THEN CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM UPDATES  hollywoodgirl1011_updates