Chapter 12

I'm probably not going to modify this chapter too much. I just really want to get one out. I feel bad that I've slacked off so much. 

*****

Kyler's POV

     It was the next day. I was home and I was not going near that stupid place. Coulter is waiting for me. I just know it!

     I heard a knock on my veiled window. I scarcely drew back the curtains, my mind racing with horrible thoughts. 

     Maybe it was Coulter... Oh no! He found out where I live!

     But instead I found Brian.

     ...

     Why was Brian, my main bully, at my house? Especially during school hours? 

     He tapped on the window. Does he seriously want in? I hesitated. He saw and nodded cutely. For some odd reason, I knew this had to be important, so I did the impossible. I let him in.

     He hopped in and pretty much ran to me. 

     "Kyler!" Hey shouted, but I quickly held my index finger to my lips. 

     "Quiet. My parents leave in five." I walked over to my bed and sat down. I had just gotten out of the shower, my towel just laying messily on my bed. I had pants on though! No shirt. No belts. No converse. No bracelets. No... hoodie. 

     Brian decided to stand above me. He gently lowered me backwards, putting his pointer finger under my chin and lifted my head up. What's going on? I'm confused. Is he teasing me?

     He kissed me gently on the lips. It was beautiful. He is beautiful. I ended up kissing back. Of course.

     Roughly five seconds later he let go. He smirked.

     "So you do like me!" I blinked. What...? I've been played. Big time. BIG big time.

     "Did Ben tell you?" I accused. He looked at me strangely. 

     "No? I can just tell. You're always looking at me. So I figured 'Why not test him out?' Oh, and another thing; Stay away from Ben, queer. No one loves you. I don't love you. You are worthless and pathetic."

     His words caused me to look down. His words cut so deep. Deep down into my heart and soul.

     I heard loud footsteps walking up the stairs.

     "Mom..." I whimpered.

     "What are you talking about?"

     I pushed him over to the other side of my bed. Just as he hit the ground, my mother burst into my room. Oh dear. Here we go...

     "Who were you talking to?!" She asked venomously. She hates it when I talk. 

      "Myself" I shrugged. She hit me with a racket hard.. She keeps in with her when she comes to see me. I fell.

     "Get up!" She screamed at me. "Now tell me the truth! Who were you talking to?!" My mom was getting impatient by the second... like always.

     "Myself, like i said."

     "Don't talk back to me, faggot! You shouldn't have been born!" She seethed. She unscrewed a a light bulb from my desk lamp and threw it at me. It shattered as it hit my side. There was so much pain. I couldn't stand it.

     "Clean this mess up. I won't be back until late." With that, she slammed my door shut. 

     I groaned. I only layed on the floor, not bothering to even think about getting up. Brian ran towards me.

     "Kyler! Oh my gosh! I'll get the glass out of you." He barely touched me and SMACK! I slapped his hand away as hard as I could so they would retreat.

     "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed. He hurt me too. He lied.

     "They all do..." I accidentally whispered out loud.

     "Kyler? Are you okay?"

     "I want Chris." I faintly spoke,

     "The glass is getting to you! Hold on, where's your phone?!" Was he actually worried?That's impossible.

     I could  barely speak.

     "B-bed..." He stood up and searched for Chris in my contacts. I heard it ringing.

"Hold on Kyler. You'll be okay."

Chris never picked up his phone. Am I going to die?

     "B-Brian..." He ran to my side, "Am I going to die?" I repeated my thoughts quietly. He didn't answer. He obviously wasn't sure.

     "Oh." I said weakly.

     "I'll call Ben!"

     No...

     I want Chris...

     Only Chris.

*****

WOO! An update! :) Thanks for reading! I'm super tired. Had a horrible day at school today, so I decided, 'What else can I do to get my mind of of things for a bit?' So here it is. :) 

Until next time!