1: my school

The day I was born wasn't a pleasant one. Nobody would say it is or was. I was born in the period of war.

From when I was young, I was talented with using the sharingan. I could use it easily. I was doing very well at school. I jumped a few grades due to my capabilities. It was the war, they needed anyone who haf capabilities.

I was you could say popular in class. Girls surrounded and screamed over me. I could tell everyone wanted to be my friend.

But I know... I can't get any friends that easily. No one will understand me.

Like I said. I'm talented. I was burdened with expectations. Not that I can't meet them... Just no one would really understand me. Only... Maybe shisui. My cousin. Uchiha shisui.

Uchihas were a weapon in war. That was our purpose. Everyone saw our eyes as that way. Just like how hyuugas were treasured.

I was already in the last year...

My first day...

I stepped into class and screams filled the room. Girls. They crowded me and greeted me. I replied nicely with a warm " ohaiyo. ( good morning) "

The sensei (teacher) came in " sit down. Everyone. "

Everyone took their places. As usual, I was sat around with all the girls. I couldn't really do anything about it.

Sensei: alright people, time to practice taijutsu today.

I spotted a girl open the back door of the class and walked out. " hey!!! " the sensei shouted.

" it's ok. You can fail me. Just call me when it's an exam. "

Sensei: wait!!!

" what?"

Sensei: ... We have an uchiha here today!!

" so? "

Sensei: at least try to know your new classmate

" it is ok. I am leaving for home now."

Sensei: hey!! Sigh... never mind. Let's get on with our class.

She body flickers and dissapears. She intrigued me a little.

" you seem interested in her. " the girl beside me asked.

Itachi: she just seems cold.

" tsk. She's always like that. Skipping class. Only coming for exams. I'm rai. Yamato rai."

Itachi: Itachi. Uchiha itachi. I see. What's her name?

Rai: she? Tsk. Kazuki hyuri.

Itachi: I see. Arigato.

Rai: how about ice cream later?

Itachi: no thanks

Rai: I'll show you where she stays.

Itachi: it's ok. No thanks.

Kazuki . The kazuki clan... they weren't that well known but they are a family of ninjas that has passed down from generation and generations. They don't have a hidden ninjutsu or any special ninjutsu. They are just a normal big family of ninjas. At most, they were known of their involvement in many areas. They are certainly rich, out of the many families and clans. Even compared to the Uchichas and Hyuugas.