3: a try at chunnin

I was left my last exam where I can become chunnin after that. That's when I thought of hyuri. I went to look for her.
.
.
.
.
Itachi: hyuri aren't you taking the chunnin exam?

Hyuri: I can't. I can only keep staying back in school. Almost as if I'm a... Never growing ninja. Hahaha...

Itachi: hyuri, you are actually strong aren't you?

She takes the knife from her kitchen table and threw at the apple in the apple store below her apartment opposite " just like that. "

Itachi: then why don't you try?

She sighs. She opens the small drawer at the side of the sink. Inside the drawer are all medicine. " I can't. "

Itachi: how bad is it?

Hyuri: I didn't want you to see me as a weak little girl who needed help. Even if I was rumoured as the girl who can never grow out of gennin... I just at least didn't want you to really think I am that weak. You never really saw me fight anyway.

She believed that I wasn't the kind who believed rumours. She is right. I didn't. I never sympathized her. Nor did I question her.

Itachi: you think you definitely can't pass the chunnin exam?Or even last through the chunnin exam?

Hyuri: can't last through.

Itachi: what if I help you?

Hyuri's eyes widens "Itachi..." as if thinking its a good idea.But then her face immediately saddens "the chunnin exam... Is a solo one."

Itachi: I'll protect you when you can't last. Not a sympathy.

Hyuri: but hokage might not agree.

Itachi: he can't stop you. The death consent form is signed by your own will.

Hyuri: then I guess I should try.