42: his death

She body flickers over to itachi's body. She collapses to beside him. " ita...chi... " There was no response.

She shook him a little " are you abandoning me? " There was no response.

Her tears fell and she screams " AHHHHHHH!!!!! " she hits his chest " why did you do that!!! " She stops and cries some more. She lays her head onto his chest ".... You're always like that... So selfish. I never have a say in what you do. Even in dying you choose to go first. You're being unfair!!! I wanted to die first... "

" I knew you love him. Didn't know you would act like a little girl because of him. " it was tobi.

She didn't reply. She kissed itachi's lips as more tears fell. She cupped his cheek and smiled " Itachi... You're so warm even till now. "

Tobi: what are you intending to do now?

Hyuri: itachi is gone. There's almost no reason to live anymore. I used to live for Konoha to pay back the kindness the previous hokage gave me. Until I had itachi... That's why... You're not destroying sasuke on my watch. He's still alive.

Tobi: I know sasuke is still alive. I just... Want to use him. His sharingan is useless though. Itachi's one is still useable.

Hyuri: obito... Promise me to kill danzou.

Tobi's eyes widens " how do you know... "

Hyuri: itachi guessed you're madara. He's wrong. Everyone knows the story of how kakashi-san got his sharingan. When I had rinnegan, I went to that place before and discovered unusual chakra flow below. So I investigated. I knew madara. You're not him. But he probably made you like that.

Obito: made? I'm not made by anyone.

Hyuri: I don't care. Promise me.

Obito laughs " now I understand why itachi would fall in love with you. You keep many secrets but never tell. Alright then, I promise you. That man is a hindrance. "

She takes out itachi's eyes and passes them to obito " itachi's body is mine. "

Obito: hai. Obsessed.

" urusei. " and she body flickers.

A/N: the story isn't over~~ gonne write till edo tensei.