34: letter from home

Itachi: kuchiyose no jutsu.

A crow was being summoned.

Itachi: lara. Any letter from hyuri?

Lara: hai. One.

He took the letter from it and it poofed.

Kisame: letter. Ya... Shiya and yoro is... Six this year isn't it? Let me see their photos.

Itachi turn to look at kisame.

Kisame: don't give me that look. I was there when they were born. I said omedeto. I even said I'll protect them. I get to see their photos.

Itachi: you know there won't be anything good for returns right?

Kisame: I hope shiya and yoro are not like you at all.

" here. " itachi pass kisame the photos.

You've received the photos right? They're 6 already. They're like really cute twins who always stick together. Shiya is exactly like you. So bossy, always ordering yoro around. Always using the excuse of she's nee-chan.

They always play together. Eat together. Sleep together. They even complete each other sentences.

Cute right?!!! Then hurry up and visit them again. They were only one when you did. They don't even remember how you look like. Don't just rely on my photos every year.

One more thing... Shiya has sharingans. She accidentally opened them the other day. Yoro didn't seem scared though, if anything he seemed interested. What if... Yoro has the rinnegan?

Anyways...I've sent you a photo of shiya with the sharingan. I've taught her how to control it fully. I've also taught them some basic ninjutsu.

But recently shiya and yoro has been really interested in ninjutsu. When I asked why, they said they saw naruto and thought he was cool. Nii-san... Kakashi. No one here other then shiya and yoro. Feels a bit lonely...

Life as a mother... Boring.

Kisame: so? What did she say?

Itachi: are you done with the photos?

Kisame: can I keep one? You can take the one with sharingan.

Itachi: no. Return everything back.

Kisame: come on. Shiya is so cute. Give me a five years old yoro one too. Just one of each.

Itachi: didn't know you were obsessed with them.

Kisame: it's just they're cute. Plus, everyone was scared of me because of who I am. Those two little cute brats aren't.

Itachi: hmph. We're visiting my two cute little brats soon.

Kisame: that's great.