7: she's happy

Years later...

Itachi pov :

We had just finished our mission. Hyuri has evidently become stronger now. She doesn't need my help in defeating most opponents.

Hyuri yawns " shift is over right? "

Her body is still as weak though. I can stop worrying about that. I try not to show my concern. There's a reason why I didn't. It might get her in trouble if I ever told her about my feelings. I'll just keep it to myself. My way of protecting her.

We had reached back the secret base.

Itachi: kakashi-san.

Kakashi waves " hey. How are you doing? Hyuri. "

Unexpectedly, kakashi-san have also come to notice hyuri because of her special condition and yet still being able to be in anbu.

Hyuri: tired. I need sleep.

Kakashi: even dangos won't help?

Hyuri: dangos... *anime vein* you still owe me!!

Kakashi: hahaha... You're so petty.

Hyuri: well I only have few people I can disturb.

Hyuri is physically weak. So people has always been careful around her. They don't dare to make her angry or anything. Too afraid that a exaggerated expression or emotional of hers would make her sick.

She suddenly coughs a series of coughs hardly " oops."

This is what people are afraid of. She seemed so fragile and weak.

Hyuri: I'll go get my medicine.

Kakashi: she's ok right?

Itachi: kakashi-san is worried? You know how she has always been.

Kakashi: I know. * looks at her* I can't help to think, one day this hyuri will die. Is she living the best of her life?

I can't help to think about it too. But she's smiling, so I guess she's happy. " she's happy kakashi-san. "