11: I'll marry you

Itachi pov :

*knock knock*

Kakashi: itachi.

Itachi: kakashi-san. Hyuri. Is she in?

Kakashi: sigh... Hyuri stop playing hide and seek.

Itachi: I know why you're avoiding me hyuri.

She walks out " Itachi... "

Itachi: let's go for a walk.
.
.
.
.
Hyuri: gomenasai... I... I knew. I knew I had to marry into the uchiha house. I didn't know who. But I certainly knew there wasn't such a good thing as being with itachi again...

Itachi: it's true reality isn't that nice. If it is, we wouldn't have war.

Hyuri: the head came to me three days ago. He told me my role as a useless piece. I had no choice. I could run... But it wouldn't get me anywhere. Itachi is also here...I wouldn't be able to see you if I ran...I could blow it big and get hokage-sama's help...

Itachi: but you didn't want to bother people.

Hyuri: um. So I thought everything out. I would get married and then run. I'll stay back in my own apartment. After all... This entire marriage is just on paper.

Itachi: you're afraid it would hurt me?

She keeps quiet then she sighs " the only good thing I ever had was you... I didn't want that dissapear. "

Itachi: hyuri. I know who is going to marry you.

Hyuri: who...?

Itachi: marriage to me is... I never thought what it was. I only ever thought, I want to protect this fragile hyuri. Have her by my side. But having you by my side is dangerous... So just protecting you is enough for me.

Hyuri: itachi. What are you talking about? 

I stopped in my steps and looked at her " I'm going to marry you. "

Hyuri: what...? That's not possible... Itachi...

Itachi: am I not an uchiha?

Her eyes widens " are you serious? Don't lie or joke to me. "

I pat her head " baka. I'm serious. It seems unreal but yes. I am marrying you. The head gave you to me. "

Her tears fall of joy and she hugs me " Itachi!!! "