17: entrusted

Shisui pov:

I was being chased by danzou's subordinates just right after I finally got away from him. That was when I saw hyuri.

She had a serious face on and a katana by her side. I stopped behind her " Itachi would be worried. "

Hyuri: go. At least don't let that sly old geezer get your eye.

She pulls out her katana and stabs it into the tree trunk beside her. The kunaid she set up earlier were like points. Set up like a cage once she let electric current goes through.

Shisui: you'll be alright right?

Hyuri: go. Itachi is waiting for you.
___________________________________

Shisui: itachi.

Itachi: shisui.... You...

Shisui: ah. I won't make it. You saw it coming? Then sent hyuri?

Itachi: hyuri came to tell me. She was stalking you.

Shisui: didn't expect that.

Itachi: you know her, she wouldn't sit still.

Shisui passes itachi his eye " don't let him take it. "

Itachi: I won't.

" you are my best friend itachi. " shisui walks to the edge of the cliff " take care of hyuri. I love her very much as a friend. "

Itachi: shisui...

" sayonara. " and shisui jumps.
___________________________________

Itachi: hyuri daijobu?

She had come back. She pants a little " had a little fun. I'm fine. Danzou couldn't want my life since kazuki clan is supporting him. "

Itachi: I thought you were a useless piece.

Hyuri: well... I had nothing to do as not a ninja. I kinda made morr trips to the kazuki clan... It's not that difficult to have a little bits of pieces of grip on people.

Itachi: you cheeky.

Hyuri: shisui... He... What happened?

Itachi: he... Jumped off the cliff.

Hyuri: baka... He was already dying. Did he have to? I want to find his body... *looks to itachi. *

" probably didn't want to wait. " He kisses her in the hair " please. "
___________________________________

Hyuri: I know you guys are there.

The anbu came out.

Hyuri opens shisui's eyelids " no sharingan. That's the only thing he wants isn't it? Danzou. There's none. Now leave my friend alone. "

The anbu body flickers.

Hyuri: shisui... Uchiha... Sigh...