15: you need me... right?

hokage: I just read your reports hyuri. Health reports.

hyuri: you have that it is a horrible report face.

hokage: it is.

hyuri: ... I can continue with my missions right?

hokage: I called itachi for the very same reason.

She clenches her fist " so...? " Itachi held onto her hand " grab mine. " She looks to him " itachi... " she clenches his hand " so... ?"

hokage: you can't. The virus has got most of your organs. I can send you to very minor missions but you can't do the big ones you like anymore.

hyuri: heh... guess its just stay home for me then.

He pushed her into his hug " hyuri. Cry if you need to. "

itachi pov:

Some people won't understand, but I can. To her, the missions were almost everything. It was the only thing that could prove her achievements. The only other thing that she thinks she existed for. The one thing that could prove her existence.

Now this is going to be gone. She can only be just hyuri. Not  a jounin. Not a ninja. Just a normal human being. 

She cries and grabs onto my shirt " itachi... "

itachi: hai?

hyuri: I am yours right?

itachi: no one is abandoning you.

hyuri: no one needs me. Itachi does right?

I stroke her hair " ... I want you to live for me ." I don't need her to do anything. I couldn't answer yes that I needed her. It would be a lie. I only can tell her the one thing I know, I don't want her to disappear from my side. At least not yet...