Visitng

Jacks Pov
I walked through the front door, I knew Rachel wouldn't mind me coming in. "JACKY!" Katie screamed as she ran towards me.

I knelt down and Katie tackled me with a hug. I chuckled, I picked her up "Did ye' miss me?" She nodded. I smiled "I missed ye' too Katie. I got you something" I set Katie down and went into one of my bags.

I pulled out a Septiceye Sam plushie and handed it to Katie. She smiled "Thank You, Jacky"

"Your welcome, Katie. Why don't you go play in your room" I chuckled as she ran off to her bedroom. Rachel came up to me and hugged me "Hi Sean" she said "Hi, its good to see you again" I smiled as she let go of me.

"Don't just stand there, make yourself at home Irishman" she said.

"I know" I chuckled. I walked into the living room after taking my shoes off. I set my suitcase next to the couch and sat down. I was staying at Rachel's for a week. Every two months I'll come over and spend the week here.

Rachel came over and sat down next to me "So, where's David?" I asked "Oh, he's up in Colorado, dropping off another truck load, he comes back next week" I nodded.
"So...is Katie my-"

"Sean, I don't really want to talk about it. You ask every time you come here"

"I know, I'm just curious. I'm sorry for bringing it up"

"It's okay" she said quietly.

Katie came running from down the hallway and into the living room "Woah! Slow down there speedy!" I said. Katie laughed "Jacky, your silly!"
I chuckled.

Katie sat in between me and Rachel. I love Katie, I really do. I just wish I could know if she is my child or not.

(Time Skip)

Katie, Rachel and I were watching TV, until Rachel said "Alright, Katie, its time for bed"

"Okay, can Jacky tuck me in?"

Rachel gave that 'look' as if she were saying 'You should go tuck her in' I nodded at her "Alright, Jacky will tuck you in" I said getting up.

I picked Katie up and carried her to her room. I opened the door and went towards her bed. I tucked Katie underneath the covers and sat on her bed.

She sat up "Jacky?"

"Yes Katie?"

"Are you afraid of anything?" She asked

"I'm afraid of a lot of things"

"Like what?"

"Well, for starters, I'm afraid of losing you and your mother. You two mean a lot to me"

She frowned "You're never gonna lose us, right?"

I smiled "That's right Katie. I'm never going to lose you or your mother. I'll do anything to protect you" Katie layed back down.

"Good night Sweetheart, I love you" I leaned over and gently kissed her forehead "I love you too, Jacky" I smiled once more and walked out of her room.

I went back out the living room and sat down next to Rachel. She had the TV off, everything was silent. I smirked "Do you remember when we were kids, how we chased each other around the yard?"

"Yeah, that was a long time ago...Do you remember prom night?" She asked.

"I do...I remember asking you, I was so nervous" I chuckled and scratched the back of my head. Rachel chuckled "Sean, Thank you"

"For what?" I asked

"You really make Katie happy, she needs you more than you could ever know" she smiled softly.

"I love Katie, she means everything to me, if I lost her, I wouldn't know what to do"

"Well, I'm gonna head off to bed. Good night Sean" she said getting up.

"Night Rachel" I smiled. As she walked out, I layed down the couch. The cool air in the house made me relax more.

I love Katie, and I love Rachel too. But I wish Rachel could see that I'm still in love with her.