What are we?

Jacks Pov

The next day everything was normal again. California was sunny and bright. I was on the couch with my head in my hands. I was a complete mess, my head was pounding, I felt as if at any moment I was going to fall over and not be able to get up.

It was early in the morning around seven or so. Rachel came and sat next to me "Are you okay Sean?"

"Yeah, just..." I trailed off. Rachel stood back up "I'm gonna get you some medicine" she said and walked away. Two united later she came back with some Tylenol and a glass of water "Here, this should help' she said handing me the water and the two tabs.

I took the medicine and a swig of water "Thanks, Rachel" she sat back down next to me as I set my drink on the coffee table in front of me. "Sean, what are we?" She asked. I looked at her "I don't know" she looked at me, her blue eyes lit up like a firework. She leaned in and kissed me, it was passionate, but rough at the same time.

She pulled away and blushed, I smiled and lifted her chin, so she could look at me. I softly kissed her lips a d pulled away "I love you" I whispered "I love you too" she said. Rachel hugged me tightly, I hugger her back. "I don't want to let go of you" she said "You don't have to"