His Mate....Seven

“Okay, one. Two. Three.” Adriannah helped Eli flip a small pancake, while he was in her arms. When it flipped and didn’t break, Eli shouted hooray and hugged her around the neck. She laughed and set him on the island in the middle of the kitchen to sit. “So what’s next on the menu?”

Eli looked at the list he wrote himself; he was a smart kid his age. “Cheesy eggs and bell peppers.”             

Adriannah put a bowl next to him and handed him two dozen eggs, “Can you crack them on your own?” He nodded as she took the chopped bell peppers out of the fridge. As soon as she turned around the wooden spoon that was in her hand almost connected with one of Dean’s pack members.

 “Sorry for the fright. I saw Eli sitting up there and I was wondering if he was alone.” He gave her a sheepish smile. “The name’s Toby,” He held his hand out to her.

“Adriannah.” She smiled and grasped his forearm.

“Done, Adrie!” Eli’s shouted.

“Coming, sweetie.” Adriannah moved away from Toby and dumped the peppers with the eggs. “Can you see if the pack wants to join us for breakfast?” Giving Eli the spoon, she added spices.

“I wouldn’t mind if the pack joins us.” Eli, Toby and Adriannah looked up to see Dean standing in the doorway. All the blood in Adriannah’s body rushed to her face. “Toby gather the pack and tell them to come here.” He passed Adriannah and kissed his son.

“Daddy, me and Adrie made breakfast.” He pointed to a stack of pancakes. “Then we are going shopping.” Dean looked at Adriannah, who stared at the pan in front of her.

“Eli, why don’t you go see if your uncle is awake while I help Adrie.” He took him off the island and watched him run off. He turned to the female before him; he chuckled as he heard her heart beat. Nervous… he watched her put butter in the pan and then turn around for the bowl of eggs, Eli mixed. The whole time not once did she look up. Dean smiled to himself.

Adriannah could get the damn thought of that kiss out of her head and right behind her Dean was having a great time torturing her. Staying quiet she made breakfast, until strong arms pulled away from what she was doing.

“How long are you going to ignore me?” Dean’s lips were to ear. A shiver went down her spine as his breath brushed against her neck. He turned her around and captured her lips. Dean had to control his wolf from coming out as he moved his kisses down her neck. The scent of her drove him crazy, basically everything about her made him come alive. He didn’t know why she of all people made him like this.

Adriannah couldn’t breathe as the feeling he was giving her felt so good. She loved his lips kissing her skin, her heart raced when his hands went lower from her waist, down to her hips. She moaned, when he bite her neck. Desire and longing consumed her, she just want him to touch every inch of her body. Inside her, the wolf within became impatient. 

Take him while you get him, screw the different species crap. No wait screw him.

But I can’t….

Yes you can! No one will know except you and him. Sway doesn’t have to know; beside, you haven’t found not one bad piece of information about him. All you have been reporting is nothing! Take him while you got him.

But it’s a taboo….

Taboo my tail; you are more of a wolf then any werewolf. Dammit girl, stop arguing with me and satisfy your longings, before I do it.

Dean lifted her onto the counter, positioning himself between her legs, bring her mouth to his. His tongue played with her’s, until they heard someone clear their throat. Breaking away they looked to who it was.

“If you two, would mind we have a child here, whose eyes are too innocent to be burnt.” Bridge said as he pointed to Eli standing next to him, his eyes covered with his little hands.  Adriannah’s face grew red with embarrassment, while Dean moved away from Adriannah, so that she could get off the counter. As soon as she jumped down her knees felt weak but she ignored it and called Eli to join her outside to find the pack. Leaving Bridge, Dean and hopefully the moment behind, if that was possible.

Left alone in the kitchen with his cousin, Dean felt embarrassed. However he was grateful that Bridge came in, he didn’t want to do something that he would regret later. “What, Bridge?” Dean went to the fridge and retrieved a bottle of water; he looked at it for a second. He wondered if he poured the water down his pants would it stop his desirable burning for Adriannah. 

“I think you would be glad to know who and what Adriannah is.” Bridge held up a manila folder. “Her file is amazing. She graduated from the most top colleges in London within three years. She speaks six languages and knows how decipher Egyptian, Mayan and Incan hieroglyphics. At the age of nine she was recruited to the Junior Protectors Program and graduated four months later.”

“Protectors?” Dean asked.

“They are vampire bodyguards that train under the most lethal killing ways possible, like assassins. On her thirteenth birthday she matured into an adult vamp, but an hour later she collapsed screaming. When doctors ran test they found only sixty-seven percent of her was vampire, but the other thirty-three was pure wolf. I looked into Morpherias anatomy and they do have pure wolf blood in them, but as for Adriannah, she has wolf parts. The only bad thing is she can’t have a werewolf baby, but a vamp.”

“So what would that make her if she is not a Morpherias?” Dean took the folder from his cousin.

“It makes her a skin-walker or a hybrid.”  Bridge took back the folder. “For all we know her parents could have been werewolf descendents. However that is impossible since her family didn’t have the bloodline anymore, until she came.”

That would explain my attraction to her, she is like she-wolf and since I need a mate…. I am imprinting on her to become my mate.

Dean swore under his breath. He looked at Bridge who seemed to know he was thinking. How could he let this happen? Then again he wanted this to happen. He wanted someone to fulfill his desires and Adriannah seemed to do that, by creating more.

“Something smells good!” Toby’s voice rang through the kitchen. The whole pack filed in, made their own plates and sat around eating. His eyes scanned the room for Adriannah, all he saw was a kitchen full of men and a boy. Walking over to his son, he asked where Adriannah had gone. Eli shrugged.

Adriannah sat in the grass meditating, she need to get the feelings for Dean out of her system. Every time she thought of something, Dean’s face appeared in her thoughts. She loved the feeling he gave her, especially the kisses that made her dizzy. Like before her wolf self screamed at her, to screw the balance of species and have her way with Dean. As much as she wanted to agree, she felt like she wasn’t good enough for him and that after three months he would die by her hands. She felt like crying.

To choose between the man who has taken care of her for years and the man that is making her feel free for once in her life. Taking a deep ragged breath, she threw herself in the grass and stared up at the clear sky. Minutes later, she got up and walked back to the house. When she got to the patio door, Dean came into her view, stopping she backed away.

Walk forward, dammit! Walk towards him not away!!!!!!       

Dean sensed Adriannah and looked at t he doors, to see her backing away. Like a excited puppy he rushed to the door and opened the door.

“Adriannah we need to talk.” He closed the distance between them. Fear creeped into Adriannah's body.

The Hybrid Series: His Mate.... {Book 1}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें