His Mate....Eight

“Talk, talk about what?” She asked, feeling a little nervous. “Dean you know what I have to call my cousin’s wife to see how she is.” She escaped his grip. When she started to walk away, Dean grabbed her wrist.

“Please can we talk?” He pleaded.

See what he wants! Looking down at wrist, the heat from his hands sent an electric shock through her body. “What is that you want?” She asked not bothering to looking up at him.

“When you were thirteen the doctors did an examination of you and what did they tell you?”

“They told me I was a Morpherias, why are you asking me this?”

“I am asking you this, because it’s a lie. You’re a skin-walker and you don’t only have the blood of a werewolf in your veins but also the organs of one.”

“That’s impossible…I have the birthmark.” She looked up into his eyes, searching for something. “I thought it was impossible for our kind to have an offspring.”

“It’s highly impossible.” Bridge’s voice came from behind.  “As a doctor, the odds of that are not likely, unless your father was a Morpherias and your mother was a werewolf.”

Adriannah looked at both of them, like they were crazy. She knew she wasn’t like other vamps with their abilities, except for poisonous venom they produce when they bite. Wrenching her hand free from Dean’s, she walked passed them and entered the house.

Once she was in her room, she picked up her cell and called Jayne, but ended up getting her voicemail.

“Hey you better not be having that baby without me. Anyway just came to check up on you and your loving husband. Call me when you get the chance.” Sighing she hung up, her gaze went to the picture of her, Jayne and Andrew when she turned nineteen. If she didn’t go through with Sway’s stupid assassination plan for Dean, Andrew would die before seeing his baby born and her nephew will be without a father.

She didn’t know if she could choose between her kin and a werewolf that gave her so many feelings. She wished she could be in Dean’s embrace right now, but that seemed to be in her dreams…

Dean wanted to tell her about how much he wanted her as a mate but that would make his situation worse.

“You should go for it, cousin.” Bridge cleared his throat.

“So I can condemn her, besides she is the monster that killed my father.” Dean tried to fight through his raging hormones.

“She didn’t kill your father, some vamp did and besides she isn’t even full vampire. If you keep torturing yourself, it will get worse. From the looks of it as well she wants to be condemned.” Bridge left, leaving Dean to his thoughts.

If you condemn her she is yours forever. You know you want to.

Yeah I want to condemn her to be my mate forever, as tempting as that sounds. I rather keep the vampire crap away from my side of London.

Adriannah looked out her window; she looked at Dean as he sat under the tree, near the huge garden that wound like a maze behind the Nash property. After a few seconds her cell rang, moving away from the window she answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey, you do sound in distress.” Jayne’s voice rang in Adriannah’s ear.

“Distressed? Nah, I am peachy.”  Adriannah laughed. “So how’s the little man?”

“He is fine and kicking a lot. Ask for your cousin, he is drinking blood like crazy. It’s like he is having the crazing habits instead of me.” She sighed. “So how the other half of London been to you?”