His Mate.... Twenty three

The next morning Adriannah went with Dean to Wales to see the werewolf Elders. She was a bit scared as they questioned her about her intentions for the wolves if the sides were joined as one through their marriage.

“All due respect your excellences, but I know little of the werewolf community and I would have Alpha Dean and his Beta Bridge to put me on the straight path to become a just leader to the wolves. As being a hybrid I only have grown up in the vampire society, as a matter of fact I didn’t know I was hybrid until I started living among the werewolves.”

“Very well, Ms. Bradley, we will wait till you have talked to your Elders and from there we will call a meeting with the alternation of the treaty and its properties.”

Adriannah bowed and both she and Dean left the hall. With a sigh of relief, they both smiled.

“Now on to my side of time, hopefully they aren’t as annoyed of a werewolf in their hall.”

Dean laughed, “Let’s just hope you h=don’t have to transform in front of them. You kind of scared them when you went all half.”

“Half?” Adriannah raised an eyebrow.

“Your hair gets all wild, your eyes are completely white and your fangs peek through your lips.”

“Really?” Adriannah touched her lips. “Have I changed that much? I wonder if Raoul is the same way.”

“You can ask, after we have done all this.”

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

“State your reasons for altering the Treaty.”

“I have three reasons, one: I am a hybrid of both the wolves and vampires. Two: Isn’t that both sides came from the same soil in Romania? And three: The Alpha of the werewolves and I have decided to get married and join the warring sides, so there might be peace.”

“An engagement?”  A familiar and obnoxious voice rang the quiet hall. Turning her head, Adriannah saw her imposter mother; her face was as red as a blood. “I will have no daughter of mine, marrying a mongrel.”

“I marry whom I please.” Adriannah held Dean’s hand.

“No you will not, as your mother I forbid it.” She shouted.

“Who are you fooling yourself, woman? You are not my mother. Never was and never will be. You were paid off by Fredrick to keep me while my real parents mourned over my death that was never true. You knew he was involved with the kidnap and instead of you took the money. And treated me like shit.” Adriannah’s anger raised and she let go of Dean’s hand.

“For years I thought you were my mother and for years I tried to please you, but that was a waste of my damn time.” Adriannah’s hair began to get spiky and wild. “The only people who really cared about me were Andrew and Jayne, which you never cried for at their funeral. In fact, I know about the deal you made with Sway Jensen.”

“What deal?” The Elders asked.

“More hybrids. Since I can only conceive a child from a vampire, Sway wanted me as his wife.” Her fangs started to appear through her lips as her eyes became completely white. “Money is all you cared about and money is all you loved and as Heiress of London I want a trial.” She turned her attention to the Elders, who gasped at her appearance.

“A trial will be granted with the proper evidence, for now the engagement. If the Alpha can get his Elders with us in the upcoming Treaty renewal in Romania, we can talk with you and others present. For now, the werewolf leader will keep to his side in Wales and you here in London. This meeting is dismissed.”