warped tour (day 32) kerrang

HIA GUYS. IM BACK FROM EXAMS AND I CAN GET BACK TO POSTING REGULAR UPDATES. BECAUSE I HAVE TO MANY BOOKS ON TH GO I WILL BE UPDATED THIS ONE EVERY THURSDAY FROM NOW ON INSTEAD OF EVERYDAY BECAUSE ITS A LOT OF WORK. BUT ANYWAY.. I DID SKIP A FEW DAYS JUST BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT YOU GUYS TO GET BORED!

____________________________________________

several days and several shows had passed the media had died down about what happened with that girl and ash and i got back to our lives as normal. only today is a bit different, today is the 2016 kerrang awards, i didnt expect to get any awards but i was nominated for some, but i got dressed up anyway, i want to be there to support my husband.

I stood in my hotel room, sammi was helping me do my hair and make up and I was trying not to get Mc Donalds on my black and red dress. sammi and i had spent hours looking for it yesterday

"you look so pretty (y/n)" Sammi smiled from behind me as she finished getting my hair as emo as possible "that Ashley is one lucky mam"

i smile and look at my reflection in the mirror, as i looked over my body i finally felt different, i finally felt beautiful, i dont know if it was the fact that im married or the fact that i was in a band and heading to an award show but either way i was so happy

"thanks Sammi" I smile one last time and slip on my knee high black boots. we walk out of the hotel room together and I head down the hall to Andy's room where Ashley and the others were getting ready for the award show tonight

"hey handsome" I say as i knock on the door, ash was just finishing up his makeup and hair

"hey sexy, damn you look so good" when his eyes meet my body he bites his lip, he pulls me closer to him and looks down at me

"hey hey hey, no messing up my art work" Sammi pulls me out of his grip and smooths out some wrinkles he had made in the dress

"relax Sammi its not our wedding day" Ashley rolls his eyes, the day of our wedding i was not allowed near him because she didnt want me to mess anything up, i couldnt drink anything unless it was from a straw.. I sigh and shake my head

"anyway, we gotta go or were ganna be late" i say trying to rush the guys, the only ones to actually started getting ready faster, were CC and Jinxx honestly i think there scared of  Sammi, i giggle to myself at the thought of two men in a rock band being terrified of a girl.

after a while the guys finally were ready and we were at the award show, there was a red carpet and a few interviewers were there asking questions, the band got pulled apart by all the people trying to talk to them, I got pulled aside by Bryan starz asking if he could ask me some questions

"How is it being a female in the rock and roll community"

"um it can be really fun but it is a huge amount of work. you always feel like you have to push yourself one step further to prove yourself to the rock and roll community"

"do you feel as if some of your fame comes from being married to Ashley Purdy?"

"well i know for sure i got some of my fans because of Black veil brides but i also know that the majority of the fan base are our fans because of what we do and our talents"

"you just released your first album, fire and ice. can you tell us a bit what its about"

"well we chose the name fire and ice because every song on the album is based on our real life stories on how we fought with being bullied and trying to deal with society. the fire represents Society and its way to be cruel and mean to things different from it, such as melting away the ice which represents us. the outcasts, the freaks and weirdos. theres a song on the album called adding water and it is about after fire melts the ice, it realizes that in its new form it can defeat fire, so it sort of symbolizes that to get strong you first have to beaten down"

"wow thats a powerful message for your first album. do you have a message for kids growing up different"

"just be you. if that blond haired bitch, covered in so much bronzer her face shines, tells you your not good enough, look at her and say. fuck you at least im real. you are perfect you are amazing and you can do anything you put your mind to. fire may have melted your ice, but your water can defeat he fire"

"well thank you and good luck today, im Bryan starz and this is (Y/N) from (B/N)" I nod at him and we all head in to get our seats.

awards had started and they had already given several out, most anticipated album release and most dedicated fans when to black veil brides but there was still one award they hadnt called

"and finally. the award for the fastest growing band of 2016 is.... (B/N)!" i jump out of my seat and cover my face, i can not believe we won an award! we made our way up to the stage and i was handed the award and a mic

"first off I want to say thank you to everyone who has supported me and showed me i can do this and look where we are now. also thank you to our fans, for coming into our little community and making a young girl from a small town in ohio's dream of being a rock star come true. thank you so much!" the crowed cheered and i went off stage to meet up with ashley, he pulled me into a big hug and congratulated me, i smiled down at my award. i did it.