Warped tour (coming to an end)

we spent most of warped the same way we always have, chilling with friends also on tour and eating food. Concerts were great and MDE spent a lot of time chilling on the Black Veil brides bus with us, Johnnie and I started working on a song just for fun but Jordan said we should actually make it, we have been spending a lot of our free time at warped writing the song, we havent thought of a name for it yet but Johnnie gave me some pretty good ideas, Ash has been helping us write the song as well so its been a lot of fun. Johnnie and I decided to do the song acoustic and we wrote most of the lyrics around that, we wrote it about our adventures becoming the people we are today. Shanon started talking about making a video, but because the song is about a guy and a girl from two different towns meeting as famous people one day and falling in love, we werent sure how we were ganna do that, Kyle said that we should just play the people, but Ashley and Alex shut him down pretty quickly on that idea.

if you ask me our significant others are bad at sharing, but we thought about it and we are ganna play the people in the video anyway, we had already picked out a spot even though warped tour wasnt over yet, we decided to do the video in September when Ash was on UK warped just to make things easier, we picked a small park to do it too. we really only had two more shows before my band was done warped tour for the year but Ash still had the UK part, I wanted to go to the UK part but our band wasnt known enough yet to go.

After another hour of planning for the video I had to go on stage so Johnnie, Ash, Alex and I all walked to the stage followed by Seth, Sam and Damien. We set up and ran up on stage to play, Johnnie and Ash watched from back stage as I played my set, once we were done I went off stage and went to my signing booth.

After we signed stuff for a few hours, I went back to the bus for a beer and to relax cause I had a bust day, Ash sat on the house behind me and rubbed my back, I smile resting my head on his shoulder

"I love you beautiful" he whispered into my ear softly

"soon there is going to be two of me to love" i say back without looking at him.