warped tour after math

Warped had finally come to an end, Ash and I walked into the house, we crashed on the couch.

"home sweet home" i groan, he laughs a bit and puts his arm around me

"the purdy house hold" he grins to himself, the house was now officially the purdy residence because i now have his last name, suddenly theres a knock on the door, i open the door and smile, there stood my best friend of all time, Lindsy way, she had been watching our dogs while we were away at warped tour.

i let her in the house and she brings in killer and tokyo, the run in nipping each other and barking a bit, i pick up tokyo and nuzzle into his fur "oh i missed you so much little buddy"

ash laughs and Lindsy and I sit down to talk about how fun it was at warped tour, she had been at warped tour a couple of times but didnt go this year because of family stuff, we talked about meeting fan and being with our awesome band friends, we talk about how Andy got heat stroke while on the tour

"how bad was it?" Lindsy asks sipping her coffee

"it was pretty bad" I say

"damn that sounds like it sucks" she says and i nod

"i told him to wear his sun block but no 'im a man' he says" i laugh a bit and Lindsy laughs at my terrible impression of Andy "so hows Gerard and Bandit"

"there good, Gerard is working on his new album"

"oh thats right how is that coming?"

"its good hes really excited about it"

"i bet" i smile and look at the time "dammit i wanted to do stuff before today was over but oh well, unpacking tomorrow i guess"

"well ill let you get back to your night, have fun newly weds" Lindsy gets up and walks to the door

"drive safe" Ash calls from the couch. I close the door and go upstairs to have a shower, i turn on the water and strip down, it will be nice to have a shower longer then 15 seconds.
I step in the warm water and let it run down my body, steam rolled out over the top of the shower certain, i sighed i relief i never knew how much i would miss being able to have a shower

(WARNING THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME SMUTT)

I heard the door to the bathroom open then close, i smiles to myself as i knew that was Ash, i turn around as Ash climbs into the shower, he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me softly

"hi" i grin a bit as i return his kiss

"hello baby girl" he smirks slightly as he grabs my ass, i jump a bit

"hey!" i giggle a bit, he smirks and grabs the body was, he pours its all down my front, i shiver as it runs down over my breasts, i leaks down to my female area a i gasp at its cold feel, Ash smirks and starts rubbing the soap on my body, i let out a bit of a moan as his hands glide over my breasts as he massages my body. I gasp when he reaches down my body and roughly grabs my crotch, he smirk and starts massaging that as well, i lean my head back on the wall.

he pulls away for a second leaving me a gasping mess, he smirks as he fills a cup of water, he slowly and seductively starts pouring it over my clit and breasts, i moan even louder. he lays me on the floor of the bath, when the rushing water hits my area i gasp, he smirks spreading my legs, he moves his face between them, i can feel his breath on my clit, suddenly he plunges his tongue deep inside me, i grip his hair and arch my back as i moan his name.
this seems to motivate him a bit and he pushes one finger inside me as well, i gasp out his name again and grip the shower certain with my free hand then all feeling goes away, he hovers over me, i guess he decided that was enough teasing, he had a bit of a menacing grin on his face and i instantly knew what was coming, but before i could prepare he shoved himself deep inside me.

I scream his name and reach clawing at his back, he thrust into me deep grunting loudly, water dripping off his hair onto my chest. he thrusts into me again and I claw deeper, he groans in pain slightly but keeps going, soon i feel a knot form in the pit of my stomach and i knew i was so close

"b-baby oh god! A-Ash im so close!" i moan out, he keeps thrusting, not saying a word. his thrusts started to falter in rhythm and i knew he was close to, he thrust into me once more that piushes us both over the edge. he collapsed onto me breathing hard, the water running off his clawed up back.

I sit up and help him up, we get washed up and dry off, we sit on the couch and watch netflix and eat pizza for the rest of the night.

__________________________________________________________

IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE MUCH GUYS! I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR IT ;)
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!