five

Sluggishly, I pulled myself out of the shower and dried my curly hair.

Today was a bit different from others, for it was less work and more fun. Today was sort of like a massive interview for our movie.

One Direction spilled about their movie - which, sue us, we didn't know about - and were excited that both of us were having a film out around the same time.

Something small, that no one knows about, is what we'd be talking about in this private interview.

How we became famous.

This story is complicated, but the girls and I are never tired of talking about it.

We weren't just talking about our fame, it was also supposed to be odd questions about anything and everything.

I pulled a blue high-low skirt over my legs, fixing the hem slightly. I zipped a black bandeau around my chest and clipped in silver hoop earrings. Pinning part of my hair back, I walked out of the bathroom and into the room of loud, bouncy girls and five boys passed out on the couch.

Smiling to myself, I woke them all up with a giant scream, making the girls flinch.

"Good mornin' wonderful people! Time to go, but first, it's caffeine time." I noted, dancing into the kitchen and pouring myself a cup of the amazing tea Kennedy made every morning.

"Do we get to see your hot brother, Paris? Hm? Hmmmmm?" Rocky spun around the counter until she bumped into a shelf. She yelped and picked the boxes up she dropped.

I smiled at her clumsiness, "Maybe, I hope, I miss my little bro!"

"Yeh have a brother?" Niall asked, rubbing his temples as he recovered from my high scream.

"Collins!" Ella sighed dreamily, "He's so perfect!"

"He's sixteen, Ella. You're twenty-one. You perv." I stated, shaking my head as I laced my black heels.

Louis nodded, "El, you like him?"

"He's cute, growing fame, emotional, blond. Yeah, we all do." Ella scoffed.

I smiled again. "He's a sweet boy. Now come on, we need to leave."

We all hustled out the door and into the van, then continued talking.

"So, how is his fame growing?" Harry asked, seated next to me.

"He's on Americas Got Talent, he's a singer." Summer cleared up, fiddling with her black polish.

Harry nodded, turning his gaze to the window. I nodded too, remaining quiet and texting Collins until we got to the A-Beat studio in downtown Glasgow.

All ten of us ducked our heads as we got to the studio. I waved to a few people without Preston noticing, but Ella didn't.

When the glass doors were shut behind us, all the girls and I could see was another herd of people rushing around, working for us and us only.

In less than a second, we all - including the boys - had bottles of water in our hands and were being pushed into a lush room where the interview would take place. It looked sort of like the Ellen set. Kenedy, Summer, Rocky, Ella and I sat on the slim couch, squishing in and grunting as we did so.

The boys laughed, and spilled the perfect secret of only putting half of your body on the couch. We fixed our position as the boys left to sit on the fold-able chairs behind the cameras.

I played with my earrings, then my phone, and my water as we waited. People in black fiddled with the giant cameras in front of us, while the boys shadowed them shamelessly.