eight

A/N: Here's the chapter Kat and I have been so excited for! Like, I'm extremely excited! I should really be sleeping as it's almost ten till 11....But oh well! Got my indie music on and Kat texting me, so we're good! (I also drank a cup of level 5 caffine tea...) Anywho! For those of you who don't know who Creation Five is, here's a quick look. Kat Flare was booted from STARS (A singing show a bit like the X-Factor). But she's quickly taken in by a boy band by the name of Creation Four, consisting of Gavin Taylor, Elliot Ross, Tyler Frank and Parker Jay. The band goes so far, and gains fans along the way. They're having the time of their lives, then tragedy hits. They're booted from STARS. Kat goes back to school, Tyler is taken into a basketball team, Parker's taken into art school, Elliot's put into a foster home (Since his dad passed away), and Gavin goes to Jersey. Then a few of them are reunited by their friend Maria - the winner of STARS. But Elliot - pardon, now he's Eli - is gone. He's created his one band by the name of, well, Eli. In this chapter, Elliot's back, but the remains of Creation Five are still giving him a bit of a cold shoulder. LETS GO!

The girls and I rushed around the bus like idiots. We were in England, preparing for the premier of our movie: iGENUITY.

I think I was the most mentally unstable. I shook terribly, and no one but Lia took noticed. And even then, she was just noticing because my jaw shook as she did my makeup. I ended up sitting on my hands and clenching my jaw to keep my body still.

"Paris," Ella soothed, "It's going to be okay, alright?"

I nodded as Lia curled my long hair into tight ringlets rubbing against my jaw.

You could hear Summer aweing over her outfit - a vintage-pink tank top and white shorts, completed with black supras and a half-up hairdo. She was rarely ever allowed to wear supras, so she was excited.

Rocky and Kennedy had similier outfits. Kennedy dawned a creamy-pink, sleeveless dress, black pumps and her thick hair held in a bun, secured my a silver band. Rocky had a pink tank-dress with a cut-out above her tiny chest, then tall black boots and a thick braid tied into her low messy bun.

Ella had bright pink skinnys, a matching bustier, a black leather jacket, low-cut pink heels and half of her hair up in a cream bow.

Once Lia finished my makeup - tan skin, thick mascara and nude lips - I was sent off to change.

I loved my outfit. A pink rib-up bustier, a black lace skater skirt and white strappy heels. Once I finished dressing, I was handed my cream-pink iPhone, extra lipstick, a small black blazer, and a kiss on the forehead by our dedicated makeup artist before all five of us were shoved into a limo and sent on our way.

Nerves got the better of us. Rocky and Kennedy were texting the boys, Ella and I squeezed each others hands, and Summer - as long as she held her breath for an extended amount of time - seemed okay.

The boys had taken another limo. Which was fine with me

Harry had missed multiple concerts, he was in no condition to be performing. With that punch to the bus, he broke three fingers and hurt his shoulder. I felt so bad, but I surely wouldn't confront him. It would only make things worse. Instead, I sunk into the background whenever the boys came over. Harry, of course, wasn't apart of them.

Ella and I decided to go over the guest list instead of thinking about the nerves. It was, after all, the first time we were seeing the movie.

First came the singles.

Our favorite indie artists were invited, of course. Mat Kearney, Ellie Goulding, Lena, Lorde, Lana Del Rey. Then the pops. Olly Murs, Bruno Mars, Selena Gomez, Zendaya, Cody Simpson, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, and loads others. Micheal Buble, of course. Then the groups. One Direction, 5SOS, Fifth Avenue, Fifth Hour, and - my absolute favorite - Creation Five. Of course, they weren't famous per se, but they were still my favorite band.