Bad Girl, Bad Mate

• Dedicated to My effing family

Hey y'alls! This is a book where I think I should make because I'm sorry don't you think there's too many shy girl-bad boy kinda story? Don't get me wrong here, I love them all but there's just too many of them that I decided to put some twist and turns to my new story. What if the girl's ego is as high as Burj Khalifa and the guy is trying to keep his ego above that height so he won't lose. People say don't fight fire with fire, but what if I want to, what will happen? Will a nuclear bombs? Or will the passion of love strikes? Well, I found a quote in one of the books I read here, in wattpad tat says "There's a very thin line between hate and love."

I hope you'll enjoy this... That's all for now..

My life is so typical I could die of typicalaria- if that does exist. And believe me, I hated typical so much that I try to not be named after it. Since I was young all I had to do was to accomplish my family's wants and needs and dreams. I may live in my body, but I never live in my heart or soul. Today is my first test for the final year in school. I don't know what to do. Shall I pass this or fail it all?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was born in a family with luxury and well known name. Maybe it’s not all I wanted, but actually it is my nightmare. I was expected to be not just good, but the greatest of all as the words like “You must make our family proud.” or “You’re our next hope to make this family and your dad’s company rules the world.”

Wait a second! If you ask me am I going to continue the formality I wrote up there, the fuck I won’t!

I’m just tired and sick of all this shits. I mean I don’t want all this. I don’t want to be a woman aged 24 in a Prada suit and work like hell and have sex with a man in his 40’s in the office to get over a negotiation! (I mean the Prada part should stay.)

I had scored all the tests I’ve been in with A’s. And when I’m lazy enough you’ll see a B. And surely I would not expect any lesser than you’re going to be grounded or you can’t play with your laptop or your phone or your PlayStation 3. Okay, I know that part sounds weird, but hell no one can say no to PS3!

What I really loved since I was small is anything that has got something to do with science. Well, and I failed math the whole year when I started to love Science. And then, there’s this nice mathematics teacher, Miss Halton. She is so nice that she carried out extra classes just to teach me math. I don’t know how or why during the final exam that same year, I scored math with damned flying colours and failed science. Ooops, dooms day!

Some years after that when I seem to get my wits together, I decided I hate science. I keep on failing and failing when actually I tried as hard as I can. I read and memorize and love everything I see without a single doubt. But then, I will hear the same name, the same sentence every single time when we get the results, “Jennifer Herrera, you failed your paper.”

It breaks my heart for some while to know something you love so much but just won’t get along with you so I decide to hate it, rather than break my heart all the time. Thank God my parents can’t force me into it because somehow somewhat I’ve blackmailed them. “If you force me into anything I’ll fail everything”.

Well the heck I don’t give a fudge about it anymore. And, who could ever wonder, I scored math and was the best student of the class every single damned test. I didn’t even love it! OH God! You love it like that right? Everything not the way I wanted it to be.

I still don’t have any love for math. It’s just, plain relationship. Math seems like a curse to me, it had never bothered me, it will just hang on to me. While me, I have enjoy the time I have with all those mathematics question. I really can’t resist to do what anyone call a hard question. Once I’ve done, I will feel a sudden victory like I’m the only chosen one. You may call me a geek, but trust me, I’m not even close to it.

But lately(this year), I hated math, and kind of fall in love with it. The chapters seem to make me love math. I mean with the algebra striking towards a higher level and stuffs, this is adventure. And all out of sudden my fucking sister(she’s 12) share her well rewarded ‘opinion’(which I think is her revenge to me for dressing outstanding during her 10th birthday. She’s a revengeful spoiled kid. I know you can imagine how she is right now. SO damn annoying.

Well, Joyce said to father one night during dinner, “Dad, I think Jennifer should take accounts because she is so good in mathematics! Right everyone?” While my owh-so-loveloy-not! sister seemed to get the majority with her(she always get their yes since we’re kids), mom and dad forces me into it. If she doesn’t know I wouldn’t mind that much, but she knew I have this allergic to accounts and she’s the only one I’ve ever told about that! Well you want to play with me, game on babeyh!

So here I am, choosing whether to fail this or nail it because my father said that if I pass this, he will call one of his friends from Harvard to check my profile and see what I need more to qualify for the accounts stream or whatever. I’m sorry but now I really need to say this. What the fuck? What the hell?? I want to fail this so much but I know this is my final year, everything from this year will totally be counted.

The teacher places the test papers on our desk. “You can check your question paper now to see if there’s any correction…”

What must I do?? Oh my freaking God!

I flip through the pages… Fuck my life! Fuck my fucking bitch sister!

How can I resist to answer this questions when I really know how to answer them? It’s like they’re calling me, answer me, answer me…

“You may start answering now. Good luck.”

The last thing that I need right now is luck.

So how's my cliffhanger? Hope it's not too lame ;) Hope u love it, and leave some bunches of awesome comments so I can upgrade some kinda things. Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling error, I got too carried away writing it that I don't even have time to check... Ciao peeps!

And sorry I've messed up with the rating in the settings, it's written there pg-13, parents strongly cautioned, there's not much shit like that in here, I clicked the wrong option, so don't freak out or something! XD