Chapter 10

Hi So here's the new chap I've promised about. A lot is happening in here, but not so much that it can confuse you. Long story short, ENJOY!

Chapter 10

            I was walking my way to my ‘lovely’ dorm feeling nervous as ever. I don’t know how long I can stand acting like a human. What do I say when they ask me about my minor sickness? What do I do if I meet my mate?!!! No hell no. God, if this is how you test me, I can still take this, but please, please, I can’t meet my mate now. Things will get worse, my wolf would resurface, the rogue thing’s gonna bug me, and most of all, I don’t know if I can ever love him…

            Well just hope that everything went well. I kick a tin on the ground and continue kicking it until it accidentally hits a girl of my age. Well luckily it’s not too bad because by the look, she’s a werewolf. Just what is my problem with werewolves? They kinda revolve around me. Not my fault.

“What the hell!”

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you there.” I glance around and see my dorm just beside the road I’m on. Phewh, it won’t take a lot then if anything occurs.

“You didn’t see me here? Everyone can see me even if I’m a mile away!”

“I’m honest, I didn’t see you there. I was focusing on the tin.”

“You’re trying to say that you overlooked me for a piece of trash!!! Damn you! You don’t know who you’re messing with!”

Okay, that’s my cue.

“I’m sorry and…. Bye!” With that I run my butt off into the dorm.

Once I close the front door, I let out a big sigh. I don’t know that girl yet but by the look and words she said, she’s close enough to a mean girl. You know, the kinda girl who walks with a clique, date the most hottest guy in town, sleep with them, then cheat on them. But hey! Don’t even try to compare me with them, at least I have a brain, which clearly bimbos like them don’t have or never use in their life. But then again, there goes my low profile plan which I’ve clearly try to maintain for almost two years. I bet that girl will be hunting me right now.

When I open my eyes after the long enough thought to myself, there’s about ten or more pairs of eyes staring at me with confused faces.

“Umm, hi, I guess.” I don’t know what to matter. I thought I’m just going to sneak into my room and just hang there till tomorrow come but here I am, making the biggest entrance of my life. And then I hear my death call at the other side of the door.

“Luke! I think she ran into our dorm! Urghh, that filthy little…. Luke please help me scare her off and warn her to never, never ever mess up with me!”

Holy shit! I have to do something!

            I jump onto a couch near the tv and put my hoods on. Probably she’ll never see me here. Wait… before that.

“Guys, I know I’m still new and you guys probably are trying to figure out who I am and stuffs like that but just know this, I’m Jennifer.” I heard some ‘oh’s and ‘ah’s from them and know that might give me some help. Some say hi, others just say welcome.

“So I take it that you guys know me already. Ok that’s good. So now, I just need a little help from all of you. If a you see a girl, in a pink miniskirt walking in that door, asking for me, just say you don’t know anything okay?”

“Okay.” They all say in unison. Okay now, Jennifer Herrera, undercover.

            I can hear the door creaks open and the girl just now chattering and blabbering to a person, a guy I guess, with the name of Luke. Nice name though. She ask everyone for me and just like great dorm mates they are, they say that they don’t know anything. Phewh. And suddenly out of nowhere the girl asks.

“Wait, who is that watching tv. Everyone is here, then who is… wait I know you.”

Shit. You don’t know me. You don’t know me.

“What? Nah, she’s just Kayla’s friend. Right Kayla?” A guy seem to answer. Thank god they’re nice. Kayla, a girl near me just answer a yes.

“Wait. So you said she. I want to see her face.” The mean girl say. Can’t she just get over with it. Seriously, how bad can a ‘piece of trash’ as what she had said do anything to her.

“No she can’t turn…. She… She…. She’s having conjunctiva, and seriously, it’s bad. It’s even contagious! So she can’t face anyone.” Have I say how much I love my dorm mates.

“I want to see her! Take a picture or something! I still want to see her face!”

Wow, this girl surely is a bimbo, but she knows how to think to annoy people. And then the commotion starts. She start to complain to Luke about them disobeying her and shits then they start saying random stuffs to make her loose and then she start to cry and whine and urghh, just plain annoy everyone, and then everyone starts changing subjects. Until the commotion stops because Luke voices out.

“Everyone! Keep your mouth shut! Right now!” I lower my body because I know it’s an alpha voice, everyone obeys it.

“Now just god damn turn around!” Well I can’t say no so I just stand up and turn around, my pulling my hood to cover myself better.

“Come here.” He said in a calmer voice. I walk slowly to them feeling an uneasy nervousness.

“So is this that girl, Victoria?” He seems to let out a big sigh of frustration.

“I can’t see her, she have to put her hoods off.” Urgh. This woman.

“You heard her. I don’t really have time for this so, just do what she say.” I can’t. But I won’t answer that. I push my hoods backward and free my long hair.

“Okay, done. Now, happy?” I say, annoyed.

“You freakin biatch! You don’t know who I am do you? Huh! Human! I’m Luke’s-” She hugs and kisses Luke sloppily and I feel my heart kinda breaks. What the hell is happening to me? And I know she’ll say more. So I interfere.

“You’re a human to.”

“No! I’m-“ She can’t finish her word when Luke interrupts her with a low growl.

“Enough is enough! Now Victoria, just say what you clearly want to say.”

“I want her to be punish for kicking that can to me! It hurts and maybe the scar won’t heal for a few days!” She says with an almost crying voice. Haih this b… I think I’ve done enough of cursing today.

“Okay, you’ll do just that. Do you hear me new girl?” Luke say and somehow I pout.

“But… but it’s not fair! I didn’t see her-“ I was not cut this time. But everything stops, like the world stop spinning when I tilt my head up to defend myself and was caught in that emerald green eyes. They shine like the stars in the sky at night, so beautiful yet untouchable. His face is them most perfect sculpture god have created. His hair tousled and not so short or long, his mouth…. I just want to imagine what I can do with it all day. I’ve seen him before, just now in the class, but now…

WAIT! What is happening to me? Is he… Is he my…. NO! With that I just run into my room and slam the door shut, trying to figure out how I’m going to live anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So do you guys think she met her mate? Well I can't say that now because the story is not that fast... However I swear more to come and thanks for the reads! And I didn't expect this to be only two pages on Wattpad but 5 pages on Words! So I might write more, or less but I'm not a writer that aims for number of pages, etc. I just start a chapter and end it when I feel right. So like I've always said... Enjoy!