Chapter 7

Hey! This is a really,I mean really dramatic chapter. And after that there's a lot of dialouges, just comment if you get confused so I can update! ;) Enjoy!

Chapter 7

After a day of nothing but behaving like I have anxiety, all I could feel is this unpleasant feeling. It’s not that I have a sixth sense of how Liam is feeling right now, but I just don’t know what’s happening to him. Is he good or bad? Is he hurt or scared? Well, the scared part is illogical since he’s not scared at anything at all. And here I am, sitting on the forest floor staring lifelessly at the moon.

The night seems long enough for a wanderer to dream, and for tears to stream. His words still rings in my ear, like it’s just yesterday he said it. I love you. And it’s true, he just said it yesterday. How cruel can fate be? I just found the first love of my life, and maybe the last, to only know that he will go away the next day.

The feeling I had never felt, the feeling I had never tasted, rained me with pure happiness, and with pure meaning of life.

Love…

            Such a simple word to write on a paper and seal in a bottle, but takes a lifetime to utter. I have been waiting here, under the shades of the sky for him, but not even his shadow seems to show. His scent is nowhere near, only the shirt he wore yesterday with his smell faintly on it accompanying me, avoiding me from breaking.

            His promise seems to fade as dawn, the clue of sunshine appears. No more, no, not anymore will I fall into the shades of darkness, the shades of love. The stars seem to be hiding behind the clouds, not wanting to shine their brightest, in my darkest night. When the sunlight beam hits the forest floor, the last drops of dew hits the ground, so does my last hope of living. Standing now is not Jennifer Herrera who lives, but a girl who is dead inside, waiting for her real death every single day of her remaining life.

            I ran home crying and I can see some family cheering and hugging each other, but most are crying their eyes out because one of their family members are gone. He promised, he promised…

            I ran into my room and cry my eyes out until I think it’s the next morning when someone walks into my room. My body is weak from crying and I have no such energy to even scream anymore. Last night, the sad howls from werewolves only make me cry harder.

“Jennifer…” From his voice, I know it’s dad.

“What do you want from me?”

“I just want to say that you can’t be this way, it’s not good for anyone.”

“Since when did you ever cared about me?”

“Jennifer.” His voice sounds more strict this time. “I don’t want to start another argument right now. I need to say something.”

“Just say it. I know he’s gone.” I was quite shocked that some tears manage to escape because I thought I’m going to be blind by tomorrow.

“Yes, I’m here to say that, but not only that. I have another matter to say to you.”

“Just shoot it now, can you? Don’t have to drag the time so much.”

“The new alpha… He… He ordered to expel any werewolf that doesn’t belong originally to this pack. Any single werewolf that either they volunteered to join the pack or doesn’t have any bloodline to any werewolf in this pack can’t be in the pack’s territory by this evening.”

“Why?”

“Because he found out that a werewolf that is not originally from this pack has accomplice with the rogues. So he doesn’t believe anymore werewolf from that category.”

“Okay then. What does that have to do with me? You know I don’t care anything about this pack right?”

“Well, that’s the hard part. Jennifer…. Actually… Actually… You.. You’re not my biological daughter. I’m sorry. We found you when we thought we would never have a biological child and then…”

“And then what? Joyce came and you regretted taking me in. I’m just a nuisance. Do you wanna say that? Do you wanna say that’s why you and mom- no, your wife treated me like rubbish. Can’t you be more mean? All this time I thought it was just me. No, no. I’m never wrong. I was stupid enough to believe that I’m wrong. It’s all you guys trying to make me feel not worth at all! Why am I here now? I’m the one not wanted by her so-called family, not wanted by her pack. Like I do give a shit bout all of that.”

“Jennifer, watch your words when you’re talking to your..” And before mom can continue her words I cut in.

“What? My what? I’m nothing to you, never am, and never will. I’ll go now. Like I want to live in this hell.”

“Jennifer, before you go, you have to know about your biological parents.”

“I don’t give a fuck about them! They throw me. Just like what you do now. All my life that is all I’ll ever experience, being thrown out. I don’t wanna know any shits about them!”

            I pack all my stuffs quickly and run downstairs, hearing them call my name. And then Joyce who is on the couch ran to the door and open it with a smirk. This bitch!

“Goodbye Jennifer! Have fun!”

“You know what bitch? My last time in here shouldn’t be wasted. Thank you for reminding me that.”

I punch her quite hard and send her flying to the wall. I smirk at her and run off to the town.

Phewh! That was great, I wrote bout 4 chapters today! Just pray I'll write more without giving up. Coming up the awesome story of Jennifer Herrera graduating and registering in the most awesomest yet weirdest university she had ever known!