Chapter 4

Okay so the last chapter is a little bit dramatic, and undeniably lovely. This chapter is just full of curse when they wake up, nothing much. Enjoy! ;D

CHAPTER 4

My phone was ringing badly like 6 times now.

“Who the hell is calling?” I muttered under my breath. I open my eyes to see Liam awake under me, caressing my cheek. “How long have you been awake? Why didn’t you answer the damned phone?”

“About 30 sweet minutes. I don’t wanna answer, it’ll wake you up. You look beautiful while you’re sleeping, like an angel.” I blush for the first time for compliment because before, it’s nothing. But now, it meant the world to me.

“You look lovely when you blush.”

“What? Pffft. I’m not blushing.”

“You are.”

“I’m not.”

“You are!”

“I’M…” Before I can continue our mental problems my phone rings again. It’s mom.

“Hello mom.”

“Why haven’t you answered your phone? The pack meeting has started about an hour ago. You’re lucky enough the alpha from the Moonpack haven’t arrived yet.” I hang up before mom continues her nag.

“Holy SHIT!”

“What? Why? Something wrong?” Liam asks with his worried face on.

“The pack meeting!”

No need for more words, both of us grabs our things, and, stumbled on things because we are too rushed. We managed to glance at the mirror just to find our appearance look like we just make out, which we just did. I smooth my clothes and reapply my lipstick because it is smudged and Liam wipe off my lipstick on his face and both of us make our way to the door ignoring our needs for a coat with snow falling around the town. Liam grabs his car keys and we speed on the road like we’re in an illegal racing.