Author's Note(You may wanna read this one)

Hey! So, probably, this sudden author's note is because of my 1 or 2 months dissapearance, or maybe more than that. But, all that I could say is I'm realy dissapointed in myself more than you are right now.

Start off from January, my life is a non-stop busy with responsibillities kinda life, And believe me, I've never had that life before. What people call commitment issue can only be related to woman faces like mine. (not that I'm not hot or something)

This year, I learned  a lot of things that I actually prayed for that one moment to just stop and stare, or just breath, like I used to do every-unproductive-day. I can't help myself to do that anymore as I have to always be ready for responsibilities, promises or deals I made with others.

And believe me, it sucks like hell.

I'm still trying to get use to this new situation, and learn more about my life. You know, how they say people expect all the 18 years old to know what to do with their life after school, when barely a year before that they were supposed to ask for permission to go to the toilet.

Well, I can't just drag on here, telling stresses of mine, as it is an endless list. So, I'll talk about something else. Like my writing for example.

I got more comfortable with writing now, as if its the only art I could draw, or the only media I could talk to. It felt awesome, just writing, and writing, and writing.

Writing when I'm mad.

Writing when I'm sad.

Happy,

Confused.

Enthusiastic.

Lonely.

Stressed.

Depressed.

It's like I can tell or picture anything with writing, as if its an art. And for me, it is.

Well, that's writing. Let's just fastly go through my feelings aka crushes life. I have a new crush now. The one whom inspired me to write new story. It's like every single crush of mine give me different story to tell, every one of them told in unique ways.

Well, the new guy, I don't even know his name. I memorized his shirts and pants, the time he walks in front of my house, his house address, his mother's face, but no, I don't know his name. He's hot, and I saw him walking in front of my house everyday. And I cant help myself but like him more and more each day. I dont know if this weird ass stalking thing will end and we'll talk one day,but just pray for it to happen to me, okay?

So, most of the things I wanna say is over, just one thing left, bout this novel. I'm sorry that I didn't upload but I feel different now when I'm writing, it's as if I'm not writing cause I love that story, I write cause I have responsibilities to 4000 readers of mine.(and thanks for the 4000, still can't get over it) 

I'll upload tonight I guess, or tomorrow, but a chapter is seriously coming in your way, just keep the book first in your list to-read and I'l try my best to get it on time.

I love you, and thank you for reading Bad Girl, Bad Mate.

XOXOXO

SN_Swift