Chapter 22

Okay, so, firstly Hi and thanks for reading. i've got SO MANY FUCKING homeworks I can barely breath, but that can't exactly cover my apology to you. Hmm, but I do have lots and lots of things planned for this book, just pray that I have enough words for it. But for now, here's your NEW CHAPTAH!

XOXO

SN_Swift

Chapter 22

Jennifer’s POV

“So, do you always hear everything when you were in coma?” Luke asks me.

            We were just lying on my bed(cause I insisted to), I have my back against him, and we’re talking about silly things that is not important at all, and from the look of it, I love to talk about silly things. For once, I felt like all burden that have been on my shoulders after all this while is… gone.

            Well, I was just teasing Luke about what he had always said to me while I was in coma, so that’s why the can-I-hear-things-while-I’m-in-coma issue is on.

“The answer is yes and no.”

“Don’t be so complicated.” I just chuckle to that.

“Well, I can’t hear everything, but I do hear some things like when you whisper to me. It felt real, like I’m wide awake, but other than that, I’m just in pure darkness or another flashback.”

“Oh.” It was all that he says and I start to wonder if he’s thinking about more things in his mind right now, and yeah right, like I would let that happen.

“By the way, it’s kinda hard to stay asleep or anything when someone says and I quote, ‘Good morning sunshine, time to get up’, and drew the curtains away every single morning.” I can hear his soft chuckle just behind me and it is the best sound I’ve ever heard. Can’t I sound cliché enough already?

“Well, my mother always did that to me when I was young and it never failed to wake me up, so I thought it will wake you up too.” I turn my body and positions myself head to head with him.

“Hey, you know what,I guess that really did it. I’m awake now.” I smile at him, and his face beams.

I really don’t want to be awake if this is a dream, but on the other side, I’m really, really, really glad that it’s not a dream. All my life, I’ve never felt this happy and at ease before and I wish this moment never ends, and I’d do anything to make it stay this way.

            Luke yawns and I know he has been in loss of sleep from his pale face.

“Hey, go get some sleep. I’m okay now.”

“You’re asking me to go away?”