Chapter 14

Sorry for the late update!!! But just read this new chapter already!!

Love ya! *XOXOXO

Your author....

Chapter 14

*6 months later

Jenn’s POV

“Don’t forget to lock your doors tonight Jennifer!” Lyssa shouted to me from the living room. Seriously, lately there’s so many unwanted people coming in and out of my bedroom every night. Well, that actually starts when all of us knew that Vincent is a party addict, or whatever people may call it.

We knew that he LOVES parties but we didn’t know he loves to even host it, and every single freakin night? That is like looking for death man. The first few nights we joined his party, the nights after that, we tried our best to sleep. Luke even gets his room ‘soundproof’. He’s an alpha so it’s like an obvious fact that he’s rich.

So since Vincent host the party at our dorm, mostly every night, lots and lots of strangers seems to sneak into my room. You know, they wanna do the ‘deeds’ and stuffs. And it’s more terrifying that sometimes they didn’t know I’m sleeping on my bed and I woke up to see a tangle of bodies at the side of my bed. So the only thing they’ll get is my high-pitched scream and I’ll make sure they get some mind-blowing kick, and then Luke will barge in and take care of them.

Sometimes, some guys from the university seem to just sneak in without anyone, and one day I knew that a guy who sneaked into my room was actually to search for me. I screamed again, and before I could kill him, Luke barge in. Luke seems to play a big role in this chaos and I don’t know why. I dared not to question because seriously, he’s helping, nothing wrong with that.

However, all the freakin time, he’s there. Like he’s standing just outside my door, being a guard for me. We are friends-me and Luke-, and actually all of us in the dorm are like great friends. Despite them being werewolves, which I thought they were going to ignore me, they didn’t. They seem to make friends with me and I think that’s because of Luke’s approach.

Lyssa, well she’s the special one. From the start I thought she’s innocently annoying, but as time flies, she’s always there for me. She’s not like my friends from high school, they only cared about my popularity and money. Lyssa, she cared about me. Most of the time it’s annoying, sometimes it is sweet of her. So I hang around her the most than the others.

Everything and anything will come to… Luke. We become what you can call friends. Despite his crazy flirts, which seriously I’m tired off, we’re actually spending time together making stupid jokes. We never touched, at all, and Luke seems to understand me. You can quite say that he revolves around me since he’s the one who wakes me up in the morning and turn my lights off at night.

And last but not least, me. I’m still in my full guards, eventhough I’m surrounded by friends now. I still cry some nights when I remember about Liam. And I still have my old attitude and mindset. I didn’t change at all, other than having friends and being nice to them. I still spend some nights on the bed with the most popular jocks in university. But I never dared to do it in my room. Because it felt bad, knowing that Luke is just some meters away from me.

And tonight, like every other night, all of us are on full secure of our own room because it’s one of Vincent’s hippest party of the year, as what he calls it. We just ended our first semester and that is why he called everyone possible for this party, to relieve stress, that’s one of his reasons. Luke, like always, was mad but loses for a stupid reason Vincent have in his mind.