Chapter 1: The Dream

Justin's POV

 *Justin's Dream*

"Hello anybody?" I said. There was nothing, like it was all white. Then a bright light came walking towards me.

"Hey big brother." Rayn said. 

"Ryan, I missed you soo much!" I said hugging him tight.

"Me too Justin.Let's play a game?" Ryan said excited.

"Sure, how about tag?" I said, with a smile.

"Yeah! But your it!"  Ryan said running away.

mins. later......

"Your really fast little bro" I said taking my breath away.

"Cause i'm cool like that!" Ryan said smilling.

"Well then your the winner." I said happily.

"Well I have to go now big bro, my time is up." Ryan said with a sad face.

"No please don't." I said with a tear falling down my cheek.

"I'll see you next time. I Love You big brother" was the last thing Ryan said, fading away.

"I love you too." i said.

*End of Dream*

Ryan is Justin's little brother. Ryan meant the world to Justin. They always play together and have a smile on too. Justin would always protect his brother from anything. That was five years ago. Ryan died in a car accident when he was 5 and Justin was 10. That's when Justin's world fell apart. He would never forget the times he had with Ryan. Until now he still remembers. (Sorry it was short...Hoped you liked it!)