Chapter 10: It's About Time

Lauren's POV

UGH. I don't know anymore. I'm soo confused. I mean like I can't be selfish and just have him already, and HE'S no even MINE YET. I shouldn't blame him. I guess I overreacted.

Justin's POV     10:00 p.m

Time to go I guess. 

"Son, let's go to the Cimorelli's and tell them well be gone, for awhile so they won't worry." Dad said

"OK." 

Ugh. I'm so pissed right now. Now Lauren's mad at me.and my GRANDMA passed away. Can this get any better? 

*At the Cimorelli's*

*knock knock

"Oh hi Mr. and Mrs. Sean, what can we do for you?" Lynne said (Cimorelli's Mom)

"Well we just wanted to tell you, we'll be in London awhile, for uhm... Justin's grandma passed away." Dad (Justin's Dad)

"Oh i'm so sorry for you and your family, i'll tell the others right now and pray for you guys." Lynne Cimorelli said with a warm smile.

"Thank you." Dad Sean said.

No One's POV

As they were about to pray, Lauren slipped out of the prayer (not in a mean way) and went in the backyeard to text Justin to come over and to apologize.

L- Justin please come at the backyard I need to tell you something and p.s go on the side way, yours and my parents are praying.

J - OK.

Lauren's POV

"Hi" I said with a smile.

"Uhm Hi." Justin said with a weak smile.

*Silence*...

"Loo-" I cut Justin off

"I should be the one, saying sorry. I was being selfish and I i'm sorry for your loss. I was overreac-" I was cuttoff by him

"It's ok, I forgive you and let's forget about it." Justin said with a warm smile

We starred at each other, closing the gap as we pressed lips together. Our lips moved in sync, and his lips tastiest like heaven. Wait a minute. I'm kissing him.should I kiss back? Wait a mintute, I already am. I slowly pulled him back, to not make him think I didn't enjoy that beautiful moment, but I did.

"U-uhm, uh..." I was speechless

All of a sudden he puts his hands on my waist, and whispers in my ear something.

"I Love You so much Lauren. I truly do, and I ask with all my heart and love, that will you be my girlfriend, Lauren Christine Cimorelli?"

"Yes, just yes." I said tears filling up my eyes.

*Hears a person falling up a branch*

"What was that?!" I said wrapping my arms tightly around Justin.

"Don't worry babe, maybe it's just the wind." Just gave me a warm smile

"Justin, Lauren! Come out here!" Mom Cimorelli said.

"Alright Babe, let's get back." I said with a wink.

 Justin's POV

*Justin about to go to his car*

"Wait!" I said running to Lauren.

"What is it babe?" Lauren whispered in my ear.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, please don't be a bad girl when I go back." I said playfully

"Oh wow babe." Lauren said.

I gave Lauren one last warm hug. As we saw our relatives starring, we let go and gave a 'I Love You' look.

Well that's another update for you guys :D Sorry i've been doing alot of stuff but don't worry more to come, and you'll be suprise when it comes in the ending. Hope you liked it, and remember to please comment and vote <3 (also share my stories)